A last minute booking for a long weekend getaway saw my family of four enjoying the comfort of Oceana on Broadbeach, a twin beachfront apartment complex. Within walking distance to - but without the noise of - the central Broadbeach restaurant/entertainment precinct, this was an ideal location for families. Two outdoor pools - one heated - ensured that the kids still enjoyed a swim (in June!). The surf lifesaving club was very close, which meant a very short walk across the road to the patrolled beach. While there was no in-house restaurant , there was a cosy cafe opposite the apartments (Lolas), serving meals from morning 'til night, and with decent coffee on offer. Our two-bedroom apartment was spacious and very clean, with modern facilities. The only downside - we booked an 'ocean front' apartment but were given an 'ocean view' apartment instead. The upside - we had a good view of barefoot bowls (diagonally across the road at the Bowls Club). Fred, the manager, was lovely, personally greeting us (even though we were a later, after-hours arrival).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oceana on Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceana On Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Oceana On Hotel Broadbeach
- Gold Coast Oceana
- Broadbeach Oceana On Hotel
- Oceana On Broadbeach Gold Coast