Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Aruba Surf Resort(Broadbeach)
  • Restaurant
Paradise Inn Motel(Surfers Paradise)
  • Pool
Gold Coast Inn(Surfers Paradise)
2,854 results
All reviewsbuffet breakfastaccor membermini barcorner roompillow menuocean viewgold coastshopping centrean upgradeper daysurfers paradisejupiters casinoacross the roadcar parkingpacific fairbonjourmonorail
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We booked the Magnifique Romance package in an ocean view king room for one night to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. Upon arrival, we were upgraded at no extra charge to a king ocean view suite on the 19th floor. The staff were very friendly & helpful, room was spotless, spa incredibly relaxing and the bed was sooooo comfy! Lovely chocolates on our pillows and also some included with our romance package - really enjoyed the complimentary champers as well! Unlimited movies for 24 hours was roughly the price of 2 movies, so definitely worth it. Room service nachos & grilled sandwich are both huge servings and super yummy! We also had in-room breakfast - the fruit/muesli/yoghurt option was fresh, filling & delicious. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Ocean view is gorgeous! A little bit noisy from the street below (it was a Saturday night though, so could be expected) but with the balcony doors closed, it was almost silent.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
sofitelgcb, General Manager at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Bonjour Kara W,

Thank you for sharing your lovely review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our wonderful Magnifique Romance package, it certainly sounds like it was worth the indulgence to celebrate your 2 year anniversary!
The feather and down bedding on our signature MyBed definitely makes it luxuriously soft and comfortable, I can see why you wouldn't want to leave it and took advantage of our in-room dining options.

We look forward to celebrating with you again soon

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Have arrived home from 2 nights at The Sofitel Broadbeach. I booked two corner spa rooms under my Accor Advantage Plus membership, one for my husband and myself, another for my daughter and her partner. This is the fourth time we have stayed at The Sofitel Broadbeach.

I love the surrounding area and, as per usual, enjoyed all it had to offer. I also love the corner spa room which was big enough for us to entertain my visiting and local family; in total 9 of us. The bed is amazing.

What has changed for me is that I stayed in the Sofitel The Wentworth in Sydney which has highlighted some important differences. At Broadbeach we have never been met, our luggage removed from the boot and taken up to the rooms, this was promptly seen to n Sydney. The concierge service in Sydney was also far superior. With the more expensive rooms in Sydney comes access to Club Sofitel; something that is a fantastic bonus. And, it may be a small point, but the rooms had block-out curtains. With the sun rising straight into the rooms that face the ocean, I was awake at 5am over the past two mornings.

The Sofitel in Sydney allows me to accrue points and use Accor Club vouchers, something I can't do in Broadbeach.

Since our last stays the bar service has deteriorated in Broadbeach and we missed the hot tapas that we have had on every other occasion.

With a Mecure open much closer to where my son lives, we may give it a go next time. The location may not be as convenient, but my Accor Advantage Plus membership would have benefitted from the 2,500 points I could have earned.

Room Tip: Try to get a higher room to avoid the noise from the street.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nicole G
sofitelgcb, General Manager at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Bonjour Nicole G,

Thank you for sharing your constructive comments with us from your recent stay at the hotel.
It is great to hear from one of our return guests and I am sorry to see you had some difficulties on your most recent stay with service in comparison to our sister property in Sydney.

It is true that unfortunately our hotel is currently one of the few hotels that are exempt from the LeClub points program. We offer all other benefits that can be gained from being an advantage plus member (all dining & accommodation discounts) with the exception of the points accrual and LeClub points voucher redemptions. This is something we are hoping to soon have changed.

Some good news is that we are currently undergoing a mini refurbishment on our top floors of the hotel and adding block our curtains into the rooms which will assist with keeping out the sun in the early hours of the morning.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location. Close to so many cafés, resturants, shops and the beach. The area is more friendly than central surfers.
The rooms are lovely. Clean and modern.
Parking is reasonably priced.
The resturants at the hotel are ok but with so much to choose from so close I'd recommend heading out.
I'd stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
sofitelgcb, General Manager at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Bonjour NJDaniel,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.
I am glad to see you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms as well as our location. Broadbeach is a wonderful area with a lot of activities, shopping and restaurants close by and only a short drive from Surfers Paradise.

We are looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit back to the Gold Coast.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We visited for 3 days on business and found this hotel fantastic. Great spot in the hub and surrounded by good eateries and bars. The breakfast at the hotel was exceptional. The pool and spa area also really good. Our room was very clean and modern. One small complaint, $29.50 for 24 hours WiFi access is ridiculous .

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bigcol1

Bonjour Bigcol1,

Thank you for sharing your great review from your recent stay. Sounds like it was a succesful business trip and I am happy that you found the hotel location, services and the room comfortable throughout your 3 day stay.

We hope to see you again on your next business trip to the Gold Coast.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com