“Lovely French cafe in Broadbeach”
Review of Mme Grenouille - CLOSED

Mme Grenouille
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you like all things French, then this cute little cafe is worth a stop. Friendly staff and lovely cakes and pastries. Only a small cafe, so quite intimate and away from the hustle and bustle of Broadbeach Mall (by Meriton.)

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This has been our greatest find on our last trip to goldie! Sampled most of the goodies on the display glass over the 3 days we were there and enjoyed every single bites. Coffee was excellent too.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love this cafe. Best cakes on the Gold Coast. Whenever I get a chance, I come to your cafe. I went there today and they have a sign saying that they are closing from 1 May 2013. I just couldn't believe it, how can such a good cafe close down. I just wanted to say, you guys do THE BEST cakes on the Gold Coast and I hope that you will eventually open another one in the near future and makes lots of money, cause you totally deserve it!! 10/10!!! The Best!!!

1  Thank ducky1205
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stumbled on this cafe when staying at the Meriton apartments. Run by 2 lovely french boys they serve great strong coffee and wonderful selection of homemade French Pastries, Petit fours etc. We grabbed a takeaway coffee or stopped in to eat there each day we were on hols and it was consistently good!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This place is a real treat. Yummy sweets, iced coffee and milkshake. The staff are very friendly and professional.