“Great brunch”

Freshly Stacked
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Our family had a wonderful late breakfast at 'Freshly Stacked'. The kids loved the pancakes and all the meals were decent portions. Their tea was also great. We will eat here again when we are next in Broadbeach. The staff were really friendly and the whole restaurant had a great relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

On weekdays, Freshly Stacked discounts their whole breakfast menu to 9.95 (with just a few exceptions). I had the vege omelette, which was really tasty. My husbands Eggs Bene was less impressive, but I have to say their waffles looked really yummy - will be my next try!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We often pop into Freshly Stacked for breakfast and always get great service and great food. Their Monday to Thursday Breakfast Special is hard to beat with anything on the Menu for $9.90.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

After walking around looking for somewhere that had something both my 17 year old daughter and I liked we settled on here as they had french toast, most of the others just has pancakes or waffles but no french toast. I was going to get just the plain french toast but then saw the coconut infused french toast and was sold, even my daughter was tempted but decided not to get the same she had waffles. Our order was taken promptly and we were asked several times thoughout our stay if we needed anything and how our meal was going. The meals came out and looked fantastic, mine was lovely, so glad I ordered it. My ddaughters was good too but I think she wished she;d ordered the same as me. The selection of drinks(smoothie/milkshakes) was impressive although abit pricey for me, we did order one and it was okay. I think the combination sounded better than it tasted but it had to be tried as we were on holiday.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

10 dollar anything on the breakfast menu M-Th! Amazing to get eggs benedict with ham on homemade sweet potatoe cake for this price! We went there 3 mornings in a row. Just fantastic - so many options. The fig toast was buttery, rich, and as good as any freshly baked bread we have ever had.