“Not very good”

Freshly Stacked
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Went in for breakfast and was very disappointed. I had the Bruschetta Breakfast, the bread was completely soggy, it had no avocado, the tomato was hard and the meal was cold when it came out. I only ate two mouthfuls of the meal and couldn't eat anymore. My waitress did not check on us at all so I notified the other waitress as I paid, she didn't do anything about it and didn't care, so I paid for a breakfast that was disgusting and I didn't eat. My waitress that was serving had attitude, slamming down drinks and cutlery on the table with a constant sour face making us feel very unwelcomed.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Went with a couple of friends last week expecting great burgers. Menu looks great but it doesn't deliver. Buns are very dry and all burgers had minmal sauce. Was very disappointing. We had the mexican burger, call a cab & another chicken. All were very dry lucky they have free water! Chips were very good but I've had better onion rings at hungry jacks! When reading the menu I wanted to visit again to try other burgers but after meal I wouldn't return again

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Nice find within the chaos of the Broadbeach cafe scene.
Kid friendly and lots of choice.
Waitress was very helpful and the kids ate dinner, which can be a rarity.
My only issue was my burger (Jazzy blues) was a bit dry, but still yummy.
Good food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife's words were "these burgers should come with a warning!". I have been here a few times and every time I have been impressed with the quality of the food. The burgers are huge so you wont leave hungry, that's for sure. Service can be a little hit and miss, I think it is a Gold Coast thing, so many of the employees on the Gold Coast seem to be disinterested... If they worked on better service this place would be hard to beat.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Maybe my expectations were just too high, or I have been too spoiled. As a burger connoisseur I had high hopes for stacked but it really missed the mark for me. Meal was Ok, service was OK. Nothing wrong, but I didn’t eat all of my burger had no compelling will to enjoy every bite as I had hoped and experienced at other establishments. While I would now after experience it try other places instead, I am not disappointed that we tried stacked and may appeal to others.