“Best Burgers on the Gold Coast”
Review of Freshly Stacked - CLOSED

Freshly Stacked
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife's words were "these burgers should come with a warning!". I have been here a few times and every time I have been impressed with the quality of the food. The burgers are huge so you wont leave hungry, that's for sure. Service can be a little hit and miss, I think it is a Gold Coast thing, so many of the employees on the Gold Coast seem to be disinterested... If they worked on better service this place would be hard to beat.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Maybe my expectations were just too high, or I have been too spoiled. As a burger connoisseur I had high hopes for stacked but it really missed the mark for me. Meal was Ok, service was OK. Nothing wrong, but I didn’t eat all of my burger had no compelling will to enjoy every bite as I had hoped and experienced at other establishments. While I would now after experience it try other places instead, I am not disappointed that we tried stacked and may appeal to others.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Read a few reviews before we went here and we were really looking forward to it. We sat out front on filthy cushioned sofas which were also tatty looking.

Ordered various burgers between five of us and they were good but patties were small.Prices did not match the portion sizes.

Waitress was great though !

Reviewed September 9, 2012

All fresh tasting and made hamburgers. Enjoyed it so much, went back the next day.

Order the beer battered chips whilst you are waiting for your main meal to be made - excellent chips.

It's licenced, so enjoy with a drink or two.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

These are seriously great burgers. They have an extensive burger menu (the lamb burgers are amazing), but love the concept of the "sliders" (three mini burgers if you can't decide). The service epwas excellent as was the atmosphere - perfect for a relaxed meal.

I could have easily eaten here a few days in a row given the extensive menu, burgers, salads, pizza etc. great sizes as well.