“Excellent Food and Great Value”
Review of Boonchu Thai

Boonchu Thai
Ranked #95 of 289 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very reasonable and excellent food. Often use Boonchu as a quick takeaway option and never disappointed.

2  Thank Pat B

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

A small but highly efficient Thai restaurant in the heart of Broadbech, I've eaten here a few times and I found myself always good for both the food and the staff always very friendly.
The restaurant offers some tables outside but above all a highly efficient and spacious outdoor area.
Not only dine in but it is very popular for takeaway food.
Highly recommend.

1  Thank Magellano81
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Unfortunately when we wanted somewhere very casual to dine tonight I thought we would try this place. I found it disappointing given we were paying $16.50 for chicken Pad Thai. It was one of the cheapest places to eat in Broadbeach but I still expected tasty food. I ordered mild basil beef fir the kids and it was still too spicy and my kids eat Indian food all the time. We will not be returning here. All up spent $77 and would rather go back to Little bean where the food is great - Nobby Beach.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have a soup here everytime I go to Broadbeach. Soooo good.
Very basic but staff and food great. The entrees etc are great as well as the green chicken curry.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Good thai, not outstanding, but fast in a busy bustling street environment. Not cheap but did the job!