“Amazing Moroccan dining”

Mecca Bah
Ranked #27 of 304 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mecca Bah provides a modern interpretation of Moroccan and Middle Eastern cuisine in a spectacular setting that will whisk you away to another world. The innovative menu encourages guests to taste a range flavours. Mezze are served in hand made serving dishes from Tunisia and provide a contemporary take on traditional dishes including Turkish kofte with yogurt and mint sauce and kataifi pastries filled with Middle Eastern cheeses. Mecca Bahs award-winning Turkish pizzas, such as roast pumpkin, chilli, pomegranate jam and fetta, and tasty tagines, including lamb with preserved lemon, green olive and harissa, are popular menu choices. Warm colours, soft cushions, and Middle Eastern trimmings, such as rows of colourful tagine pots and intricate mosaic wallpaper, create a magnificent illusion of a traditional Moroccan eating house and the refreshing open-air design and deep banquette lounges provide the perfect opportunity for guests to soak up the ambiance.
Reviewed April 19, 2017

What an incredible surprise packet this restaurant proved to be. We always wanted to go to Morocco, but didn't expect the flavours to be so available on the gold coast. The food was delicious and the service amazing. The waitress was very friendly and ehlpful selecting share foods and the incredible tagine of beef and spices. We had a fantastic meal supplemented by beautiful wines. I would recommend this place to everyone who likes the flavours of Africa and good service.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

We went to Mecca bar for Dinner. Food was reasonable however the service provided by the head waitress was amongst the worst I've experienced. I asked about food restrictions upon arrival and was told it was no problem however when trying to order was told there was very little I could actually halve (pne meal one salad). We informed her that we had tickets to a show and would it be possible to be served in time. She rudely answered that the whole restaurant was waiting for food! She even refused to take a photo of our group for us. All in all she was terrible! The other staff who tended to us on occasion when she ignored us were lovely. I felt sorry for them. I will never go back.

Management response:Responded April 20, 2017

Hi

Please allow me to apologize for the bad experience you and your guests had with us last week. We valued our high standard of customer services and customer reviews. I want to ask if you and your guests to give us a second chance to provide everyone a better dinning experience with us. Can I trouble you to get in contact with me on my email please. My email is stephen@platinumrestaurantgroup.com

Regards

Stephen

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Heads up - skip the fish. I took my partner there for her birthday, we both ate a fish meal, both got extremely sick later that night which continued through to the next day. Management offered to reimburse me for the meals but never followed through or returned my calls.

Management response:Responded April 20, 2017

Hi Pasquale

Please accept my apologize for the bad dining experience at the Mecca Bah Gold Coast. i would like to ask if you can give us a second chance to improve the dining experience. Please get in contact with me on my email and we can discuss. My email address is stephen@platinumrestaurantgroup.com
Thanks for your time

Regards

Stephen

Reviewed April 6, 2017

This is another great Gold Coast restaurant. On broadbeach nestled in among other great establishments is Mecca. The food is full of flavours with lots of ranges in heat. Service was great and people watching is outstanding.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

We just celebrated our wedding anniversary and Chose Mecca Bah. We were not disappointed. The food was amazing as was the service. Our waiter knew every dish and was so helpful in helping us to choose. The atmosphere is true life on steroids. Lots of noise and beautiful people in a great location.