“Exceptional amazing experience”

Ten Japanese Restaurant
Reserve with
Ten Japanese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 277 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Nathan, Australia
“Exceptional amazing experience”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I never do reviews on places where I live so this must be brilliant to make me bother. Went here with my husband for his birthday and had the five course degustation menu. The food was out of this world and a huge selection of the finest quality. The service was the best I have seen in Australia. Lovely ambiance....we will be back many times.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jennifer P

Sydney
“Best Japanese dining experience in Australia”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Ten is an amazing Japanese restaurant. I would go as far as to say it is the best Japanese dining experience in Australia. My husband and I love Japanese food and whilst holidaying on the Gold Coast we dined there last Friday and we are still talking about it today and can't wait to tell all our foodie friends about our amazing experience. From the food, wine, service as well as the water menu everything was perfect. Although we dined in the Taipan Room we felt that we were dining as a couple and having a fine dining experience. We chose the degustation and each course especially the black cod was amazing and beautifully presented some of which came from the kitchen whilst other dishes were expertly prepared by the chefs before our eyes. Its expensive but worth it. Highly recommended.

Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“Supreme Japanese”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Went for my anniversary with my wife who is also Japanese. I was impressed, she was blown away and walked away with the biggest smile on her face after an awesome meal in fine surroundings. You pay for quality and quality is what we got. Special offerings at the end for our special day and the dining experience has to go down as one of the best experiences in the past 10 years. When you want something special where everything is done well.... give it a try.

• Visited February 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Another level of quality food and service”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Went here whilst on holiday with my fiancé to settle some Japanese cuisine cravings. Was quite an experience in dining and definately recommend it to anyone looking for a special night out. It is priced as a fine dining restaurant but still manages to deliver value in the quality of the food and service. The wagyu I had here is the best beef I have ever had.

Christchurch, New Zealand
“Simlpy Brilliant”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Must see this place, Wow its cool the fitout is fantastic staff are always there to help with anything and our teppen chef was awesome
Toilets are must see here out of this world.