3,636 results
All reviewszen gardenrecommend peppersbedroom premiumthe gold coastpillow menufree moviesocean viewcar parkacross the roadsteam roomgames roomyour doorstepserviced dailyrestaurants and cafesbroad beachamazing viewsfantastic location
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

I am fortunate to stay in some great hotels and apartments around the world and Peppers Broadbeach customer service is of the highest standard I have witnessed in a long time. Making a last minute booking ( the night before) for my son and I to stay, the service started immediately. I phoned asking for reservations in which I was told it had closed for the evening but the lovely gentleman Ian who answered said he was more then willing to help. He explained the rooms to me and was so patient with my questions. I normally call back after discussing with my husband but he was just so nice I booked straight away. He ask was it a special occasion and when I told him my son was playing in a state rugby carnival for 4 days he said he would make sure we had a very good quiet apartment which I thought was very kind. On arrival we had a lovely lady check us in and when I said I felt a little lost she immediate asked a lovely gentlemen to come to the car park with us to show us where to park ( he walked and we followed him in our car) then he helped us with our luggage. After leaving early the next morning and feeling exhausted we came back to our apartment to find a lovely gift from Ian Charlton, who was the gentlemen I spoke with on the phone wishing us an enjoyable stay on this special occasion. ( no wonder he is the assistant manager) We were so taken back and absolutely thrilled. Our whole experience with the hotel from the excellent location, beautiful rooms with everything you need, to the wonderful staff, I just can't wait to bring the whole family back and stay longer. I highly recommend this hotel. Well done Peppers Broadbeach see you very soon and thank you!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank NicB1970
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

We have just spent a week at this superb site and have enjoyed every part of the luxurious resort. From the stunning ocean views from the 22nd floor, to the brilliant pool, spa and sauna and surrounding garden and lounge. The quality fittings through out the buildings including the beautiful stone covering the walls of the lift are just perfect.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed July 29, 2015

Beautiful location,clean and pleasant rooms. Very friendly staff and cleaning staff. Had a few minor issues that we rang about we did not get follow up on which is a little annoying as you hate having to ring and ask again. Other than that very pleasant , the beds and pillows extremely comfortable. Will definitely go back and hopefully not have to contact reception for any problems .

Room Tip: We liked Tower one as closer to the beach
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Gwenda W
Shane M, Executive Assistant Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2015

Dear Gwenda W,

Thank you for completing a review on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience with other travellers.

I am glad your stay was enjoyable and we appreciate you outlining our beautiful location and the cleanliness
of our rooms and also that our staff were friendly and welcoming.

My apologies for not having your requested items attended to straight away, we have followed up
with the team to discuss this constructive feedback to make sure all guest requests are communicated and delivered in a timely manner.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Peppers Broadbeach in the near future and hopefully getting the chance to meet with you personally as a return guest.

Regards,
Shane

Shane Monteith
Executive Assistant Manager
Peppers Broadbeach

Reviewed July 28, 2015

Stayed in tower 2 facing the sea and city and the pubs in between the two blocks provided me with a splendid experience and view 24 hrs a day. Upon checking in, the counter staff were very helpful and friendly. Very clean and beautiful hotel. After finished checkin in, upon entering the room, our luggages are already there. Perfect.

Room Tip: Tower 2 have it all, sea view, side city view and all the happenings at the pub, nite life.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank wakwam
Reviewed July 28, 2015

I always visit Broadbeach the same time every year.Last time I stayed at peppers for the first time.It has been a great memory that I have thought about all year long,So here I am again on a 2 night stay.does'nt dissapoint,could live here,,,

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends