Spanking new apartments with ocean views to infinity, combined with friendly, helpful staff delivering solid five star hotel service at an unbeatable Gold Coast location make this place a truly winning trifecta of awesome.
This is our second stay now, and I think the staff have actually gotten even sharper than I remember from a few years back. Housekeeping was flawless, the concierges were great. We partied with a large group of friends in the teppanyaki BBQ area- someone cleaned the BBQ for us as we arrived. Every morning, housekeeping would sparkle clean our apartment while we slept in.
The kids love the 3x pool/spa areas. The theatrette is super cool. Our teenager loves being in Broadbeach with plenty to do nearby. Mum and dad love all of the above, but especially champagne from the 25th floor balcony and dining at restaurants nearby.
I am aware of other online booking services offering similar apartments at the Oracle at slightly lower prices, but after having stayed again I am more than happy to pay the slight premium for such great service.
For those who don't know the location, you have most of the Gold Coast's best restaurants, bars and cafes literally downstairs; the beach across the road, Surfers 5m by cab, Burleigh 10m.
We plan to visit the Gold Coast annually and will look forward to our stay at Peppers every time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of the one and two bedroom suites. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features include a pillow menu and gourmet mini bar with local and organic products. The on-site facilities are endless including Zen gardens, tai chi lawns, private cinemas, guest lounges, teppanyaki barbecues, steam rooms, saunas and lap, plunge and resort pools. On the doorstep you will also find over 100 alfresco restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world and within a short walk are attractions such as The Star Gold Coast, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Pacific Fair. *Please Note: Complimentary internet access provided for one device per room per night. Important information: Please note resort check in is conducted at Tower 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast