“Chic and comfy”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Broadbeach
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Chic and comfy”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Had a super comfortable stay at the Peppers on our recent trip to Australia. I think we stayed at tower 2 and may be on level 6. The apartment is one of the best I have ever stayed in, it was stylish and elegant but still very liveable! The food was delivered to us from one of the restaurants below (some kind of Italian place- the pasta was mind blowing). Nice location, though we did not have much of a view of the beach. The staff were generally friendly and helpful. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ShubaKrishnan
juliette_meek, Front Office Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear ShubaKrishnan,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am very happy to read that you found the rooms to be so comfortable with the modern and elegant fit out, which incorporate Miele appliances and marble bench tops and tables as just some of the luxuries of Peppers Broadbeach.

I note the rooms we have on the 6th floor in Tower 2 are One Bedroom Suites, these rooms are city or hinterland facing rooms. Next time I would recommend booking a One Bedroom Ocean Suite which faces the ocean so you can enjoy this view next time.

I do hope we get to welcome you back again soon.

Juliette Meek

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (647)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed at Peppers for 10 nights just recently in a 2 bedroom ocean view apartment in Tower One on level 26,this place was just wonderful staff were so friendly and nothing was too hard for anyone this started when I booked the accommodation, Katrina was so helpful I can't remember the other peoples names otherwise I would mention them as well... The view from the room was fantastic, the room was great and housekeeping were wonderful in servicing our room daily, pool and spa were beautiful to relax in after a busy day doing nothing...
We even got a sky show most nights that my Mum loved to watch from the balcony... We can't wait to come back and stay and have recommended this place to my family and friends....
Thankyou Peppers for a wonderful holiday...

2 Thank Debbie F
Dear Debbie F,

Thank you so much for the very flattering review of Peppers Broadbeach. Peppers is 'All About You' and it certainly seems that the staff exceeded your expectations in this area. I will be certain to share this feedback with them.

I am delighted to hear you had such a great family holiday and that even though it was a bit wet the storms made for spectacular evening entertainment!

I do hope we get to see you again soon and I thank you for your recommendations.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Last Friday we checked in to the hotel for 3 nights, We were greeted by friendly staff who were instantly warm and friendly. Hotel staff really were awesome. One gentleman assisted us to our rooms with our bags and helped settle us in. The unit was immaculate. we stayed in Tower 2, 3204. Had plenty of space, More then we were hoping for I guess. We had a long Verandah that over looked the beach, and well presented Gardens below. Its in a perect location on top of bars and the restaurant strip, Merry Go round was a block away for my kids at $2.00 per ride. Just awesome. Beachside Markets were excellent. Drs, Chemist and fantastic shopping centre next door.

Some issues that we had at the hotel however were That when we made the booking online I was being coached by a reservations man also on the phone, I was assured tower one and received tower 2, Just principle.

Reception staff tried to charge me addition money for my 2 yr old despite declaring her in the initial booking and over the phone, There was no bed for her. I informed reception staff who stated that she was to use the sofa bed. On removing the cushions the sofa bed was filthy, room cleaners obviously never cleaned it. I reported it to reception staff and was informed that I needed to pay additional money for a roll away bed and linen. So I had words again, The issue was rectified the following night. No additional charges applied :)

There was no ice maker or Tupperware to make ice, Reception delivered ice to our room, at no cost :)

The air conditioner had two zones, bedrooms and living areas, was unable to have it on both areas at the one time but once the rollaway bed was delivered I placed it in the bedroom with my daughters and this was rectified, My little daughter slept beautifully.

The Balcony light was blown but when reported was fixed so we could enjoy our meals outside 32 storeys high over looking the pacific ocean.

the best children's playground was not even 50 metres away, perfect for families and accommodating for children with disabilities.
Despite these issues we felt we were treated like royalty- House keeping and cleaning happened daily, replacement of shampoos and toiletries was awesome, definitely a resort 6 Stars is an accurate description.
Check out was a sad moment especially for my children who all have medical problems and this was fantastic for them and kind of a dream for them.

Had the hottest spa ever and powerful, fantastic. Pool and BBQ's was inviting and clean with groundsman cleaning and keeping things presented all day, Great Gym, Smelly Steam Room, Yuk :( Don't think twice just go I have no regrets and we'll be going back.

I do think its a shame that these rooms can go from $298 approx. to $700 approx. seasonally, we were coming back between xmas and new year but we cant at that price :( We will be back tho and I hope to see you their.

Room Tip: Read my above review just go
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
juliette_meek, Front Office Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear jd260880,

Thank you for such a great and detailed review of your experience at Peppers Broadbeach! I am delighted to read that you and your family had such a fun and enjoyable stay with us and that you felt so special throughout your time here.

I appreciate that you had a few small hiccups throughout your stay but I am so pleased that you found all these items to be rectified immediately by the friendly staff.

Thank you once again and I do hope I get to welcome you back to the property again on your next trip Peppers Broadbeach on the sunny Gold Coast.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed in tower 1 in an ocean view suite o 16 floor. The infrastructure including the suite, the amenities and the facilities such as spa & pool were 5 star but what made our stay truly 5 star was the staff. Brittany at reception and the night assistant manager were both outstanding and all other staff fantastic.
Great resort close to all restaurants, shops and beach. An outstanding experience. Highly recommended to anyone who likes comfort, luxury and a 'feel good feeling' on holidays.

Room Tip: Ocean view suit in tower one no. 1604 had majestic ocean views
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sanjeev171,

Thank you for such a flattering review of Peppers Broadbeach! I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay which was further enhanced by our friendly and helpful team at reception.

I will be certain to share your feedback with the team, and I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the beautiful Gold Coast.

Mackay, Australia
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Returned here for a visit in November after loving the location the first time but not so much the service. Location of course is still great, with an added bonus this time of viewing whales breaching from the balcony - spectacular! The rooms are very well appointed and this time cleaner than the last, including freshly cleaned carpet. The welcome and continued service from reception was variable but they are clearly making an effort in this area. The management team in particular were wonderful and put on a few extra touches for my sister's birthday which was really special (thanks Adam!).

Room Tip: I'd recommend paying a little extra to stay in the Tower closest to the beach and also a little...
Dear Jenallan18,

Thank you for the review of Peppers Broadbeach. I am so pleased to read that you noticed an improvement in all aspects of your stay since the last time you visited.

Through taking on board and actioning all feedback both constructive and positive, we have been able to sustain ourselves as the premiere luxury accommodation provider on the Gold Coast since our opening in November 2010. I thank you for your part in helping us stay there.

I am also glad your sister had a great birthday! I look forward to welcoming you back again to Peppers Broadbeach again soon.

Juliette
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had a premium ocean view room located at level 19 of tower 1.

The view is absolutely wonderful and the room is excellent, high-end european kitchen appliances including oven, cooktop and even the microwave, stainless steel double-door fridge, european capsule coffee machine etc. it has got everything I want in my dream kitchen!

The room cleaning service is excellent. The reason I say it is because I have 2 kids with me, I remember every morning before I left for the theme parks, the room was totally a mess. However when I opened the door again after the theme park, everything was perfectly cleaned and tidy and it really made my days even happier!!

There are a lot of different kind of restaurants around the place, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese. Even if you do not want to eat out, there is a woolworth just across the road.

Also the staff members there are very friendly and helpful, including the receptionists and even the cleaners.

I highly recommend this hotel who is about to have a holiday in Gold Coast, it definitely will give you something that you did not expect.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
juliette_meek, Front Office Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Ressker,

Thank you for your truly flattering review of Peppers Broadbeach! It is reviews such as these that continue to motivate us to provide the highest quality of guest service to each and every one of our guests everyday.

I am so pleased to hear that our rooms are what you would love in your own home, this certainly is great feedback and I hope this made you feel even more comfortable! I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Newcastle
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last year (via Stayz as it's half the price) and enjoyed ourselves so came back for a week.
Stayed in 2204 in Tower2, the pool is fine (we have 2 little ones) and the outside areas are great.
There is also a theatre room which we utilized a couple of times, a real bonus especially when it was raining.
The staff was very helpful and the girls loved the sweets at the front desk.
Shall be back again for a third time.

Stayed November 2013
Dear Sharmingtons,

Thank you for the lovely review and I am glad you were able to come back again and stay with Peppers Broadbeach this time, where we can offer you all of our service such as daily servicing, complimentary wifi, complimentary parking, complimentary ipad hire and complimentary recent release movies!

I am glad you managed to use the theatre and our friendly staff were able to assist you throughout the stay. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Peppers Broadbeach again in the future.

Juliette Meek
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadbeach
Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach
Meriton Serviced Apartments Southport
The Star Gold Coast
The Star Gold Coast
#8 of 21 in Broadbeach

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!