“Would stay there again in a heart beat!!”
Review of Peppers Broadbeach

Peppers Broadbeach
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Broadbeach
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Stunning 2 bedroom apartment with superb views. Extremely welcoming staff nothing was a bother. Very helpful and friendly . So many different amenities and recreational activities to do. Perfect spot with fantastic eateries right at your door step ! I can't wait to head back there again soon.

• Stayed: August 2013
PBBGeneralManager, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear Aleisha W,

Thank you so much for your review following your recent experience in one of our Two Bedroom Suites.

I am delighted to hear the staff were obliging with all your needs and the facilities fulfilled all your requirements.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back again soon.

Adam Taloni

Write a ReviewReviews (3,349)

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The room, view and location were excellent. However my 3yo son got severe gastroenteritis and the only thing peppers offered me was a number to the locum doctor. I called my own taxi the first night and called an ambulance the second night. Reception lady was annoyed with me when I wasn't there to meet the paramedics when they arrived. Well my son was vomiting on me at the time! Maybe it was too much to expect Peppers or any other hotel to show empathy and compassion towards a sick client. But I expected more based on their excellent reviews. So you would enjoy your stay there as long as you don't become ill, then you're all on your own.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank hotchillipeper

Dear Hotchillipeper,

I am sorry to hear that you son had gastro whilst staying with us recently. having had it last year I can fully empathise as to how he was feeling.

I am really sorry you felt that the staff were not willing to help you. The procedure certainly is to put you in touch with the doctor or ambulance rather than our staff call. They do get rather annoyed if we call and cannot answer all questions so it is better for all involved that you speak directly with them.

Any recent times an ambulance has been called I am confident the staff have been at the ready to immediately escort them up to the room. If you would like to contact me directly with the staff to which you are referring I assure you I will personally follow up as this is not the standard to which we strive to.

I thank you for your feedback and hope the little man is now doing well.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Great location, close to the beach restaurants and supermarket. Our one bedroom apartment was spacious and had a wonderful view of the ocean. The apartment included all mod cons, including dishwasher washing machine and dryer. We hope to return soon

• Stayed: July 2013
PBBGeneralManager, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Queenslanderr,

Thank you for your lovely review following your recent Peppers Broadbeach experience.

It is so pleasing to hear that all your expectations were met and you were thrilled with your stay. I will be sure to share this feedback with the team.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had a couples break away for a four day weekend. We were absolutely thrilled with the quality of Peppers at Broadbeach. Perfect location - right by the beach, stunning views, lovely new and clean apartments, fantastic staff who made us feel very welcome. Broadbeach was ideal as it is away from the hustle and bustle of Surfers, but still close enough to walk there. Peppers has lots of gorgeous shops and restaurants around it. Could not fault the stay at all! We stayed in a one bedroom ocean view which was fantastic. Great to have free on-site parking too. Thanks! We will definitely be back - Peppers would be the top of our list - easily. We have visited GC ten times now, and this was the best place we have stayed at. Check out
"Social" restaurant next door while you are there - perfection!

Room Tip: Request ocean view, and a higher level as they are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Tracy W,

Thank you so much for your absolutely lovely review of your recent experience at Peppers Broadbeach.

I am delighted to hear that you were so thrilled with the property and all we have to offer.

Social is the newest addition to Oracle Boulevard and has fast become a favourite with the locals, and our guests.

I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have stayed here twice in the last month, both times in a 3 bedroom skyhome, with family in tower 2. The rooms are incredibly spacious, luxurious, and comfortable. The kids were most impressed with the free wi-fi, and the endless supply of free to air movies. We were there for my fathers funeral last week, and there was a sympathy card and box of chocolates in our room. These types of gestures sets peppers apart from the rest. Yes, it is rather expensive to stay here, but totally worth it!! The amazing array of fabulous restaurants on your doorstep is a bonus. You can't go past "social", or "moo moo's". We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear MMS236,

Thank you for your review following your second stay with us.

I am sorry about to hear about the loss of your father. I am pleased though that your stay was as enjoyable as it possibly could have been given the circumstances.

I really do hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

With a night at Draculas organised we were looking for somewhere close by to spend the night.

In the end we booked to stay in a 1 bedroom Ocean View room for the Saturday night, and it turns out we couldn't have picked anywhere more perfect.

The reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful with check in. First impressions of the room, bath and balcony were just 'Wow'!. We spent some time just sitting out on the balcony listening to music and enjoying the view, and a little time exploring the cafes and shops around the building.

We were able to walk over to Draculas which was great. We found the show itself was brilliant, delicious food, simply amazing cocktails and then only a few minutes walk back to the hotel.

Our bed was extremely comfortable and the view from the bed out over the ocean was just amazing. The pillow menu was fun but we didn't end up making use of it, our pillows were perfect.

Peppers is nice and close the the casino and we enjoyed a lovely buffet breakfast there in the morning, Other places we visited before heading home, all close to Peppers were Max Brenners - yum!, Surfers Paradise, Dracula's Haunted House and Pacific Fair.

The only minor criticism I have is that there was a coffee machine in our room, but no milk warmer/frother, which kind of made the coffee machine redundant. We ended up wandering over to Pacifc Fair and buying one from Target.

Overall, we had an awesome experience at Peppers Broadbeach, would definitely recommend it to friends and family and would love to return for another stay ourselves! Perhaps a bit longer next time to spend some time exploring the hotel facilities such as the Zen Garden and pool.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank holiday_vee

Dear Holiday_vee,

Thank you so much for your review outlining your recent experience at Peppers and the Gold Coast.

It sounds like you had a fabulous time and that all your wants and needs were catered for.

I do hope you will consider staying with us when you are next in town.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed for three nights in a one bedroom ocean view unit at Peppers Broadbeach. We thoroughly enjoyed our time and will ceratinly visit again.
The unit was very well appointed and had all the facilities appropriate to a five star resort. It was very quiet and we felt like we were the only ones on our floor.
The great variety of nearby restaurants made choosing a venue quite an enjoyable challenge.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for an ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank greenlds
PBBGeneralManager, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Greenlds,

I am delighted to hear that you had such a fantastic stay with us recently.

The Ocean View suites are indeed very popular with so many guests opting for the upgrade to ensure they engage in the full beach holiday.

I hope to be able to welcome you back again soon when you next visit the Gold Coast.

Adam Taloni

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
#8 of 33 in Surfers Paradise
The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!