“"Welcoming & luxurious"”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Broadbeach
Adelaide, Australia
“"Welcoming & luxurious"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed 4 nights with our 3 children and celebrated our Anniversary with a lovely surprise of chilled champagne on arrival. The room design, fittings and features are definitely 5 star along with the friendly staff that were only too happy to help make our stay enjoyable. Children couldn't wait to use the complimentary I pad but it was mine for the first night at least! Only negative would be partially blocked view but could still the blue ocean, grassed area well from the large balcony. Carpets needed replacing, just a few stains that were quite noticeable. Would love to stay again but longer to make use of the sparkling pool and outdoor area, although could be better light at night to make use of the barbeques. Good location with shops close and wonderful little Sunday market. Love to stay again, youngest child doesn't ask go to the "Gold Coast" but says lets go to "Peppers"!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Kaz05_13
PBBGeneralManager, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear Kaz05_13,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your recent anniversary stay with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the luxury fittings and furnishings of the suite and the little extras such as the complimentary iPad use and Wi Fi.

Like most Gold Coast properties our Ocean View suites are partially obstructed however we do offer almost totally unobstructed views in our Premium Ocean View suites and Skyhomes. Perhaps you would like to try one of these next stay?

I hope to see you again next anniversary.

Adam Taloni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (638)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Wellington, New Zealand
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here 11 to 15th June and was not impressed. First of all they sent us up to 22nd Floor with our bags - we are lugging our own 3 adults and a 6 month old baby turned the key to what was someone elses apartment complete with beds in a mess towels all over the floor, even the TV was on. Reception not really much of an apology its like they did not believe us. Then sent to 12th floor, it was clean tidy etc but on the second night baby cried to keep the baby quiet baby spent a few hours in the big bed and had a slight nappy problem and there is a little bit of pooh on the set, bed left in the morning showing this and bed was made complete with pooh mark on it, how would you like to sleep with sheets with baby pooh especially paying the high price for this hotel, day 2 did washing nightmare land, dryer vent kept falling off, dryer timer did not even work and they would have known that, 2 loads of washing and laundry fill with dust everywhere, my laundry is cleaner than theirs. Was it cleaned the next day no just left just like the shampoo conditioner bottles in the shower they were just left and leaving day 4 a big pile of them in the shower and the shower was even cleaned while we were there, not impressed should be down graded definitely not a 5 star hotel at all, furnishings were tired carpet had a lot of redish stains on it by kitchen, and hotel staff have a fixed smile but nothing gets done for you. Would never recommend this to our family travelling this way next year, there is definitely more superior hotels on the gold coast than this one

5 Thank Fiona M
PBBGeneralManager, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Fiona M,

I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not as you had expected.

It is very disappointing that we did not meet the high standards we are constantly achieving with so many other guests as evidenced by the overwhelming majority of positive reviews on this site. I am truly sorry for this.

I would appreciate if you could contact me to advise in more detail your experience so that I can focus on the individuals/areas I need to focus on: broadbeach@peppers.com.au

I note that you were here for four days. Whilst I acknowledge that we seemed to have failed in these areas, please do remember that management are available 24/7 to address any issues you may have - and make it up to you so you can enjoy the remainder of your stay.

I look forward to hearing from you so that I may address these issues.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Look no further, you will not be disappointed. I have stayed in a lot of hotels on the Gold Coast and I can't go past Peppers. It is in a fantastic location close to many great restaurants and overlooking the beach. The apartments are truly 5 star and nothing has been overlooked. They are large and modern and have plenty of room to spread out. The staff are very helpful and willing to go the extra mile. Highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank nessa3187
Dear Nessa3187,

Thank you so much for your Trip Advisor contribution for fellow travellers to see.

I appreciate the positive feedback and compliments on both the property and also the staff and the service they delivered. i will share this with them.

I hope we are first choice for your next visit to the Gold Coast.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Checking in at the other tower is not good for someone with a walker and trouble walking,
it was raining that day and there is no cover or shelter between the two towers.
The apartment was lovely and spacious. The views out of this world. However, it needs a lobby with a coffee shop, something more inviting with a little bit of life.

Dear Rutika,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry that this weekend of your stay our buggy was being serviced and as such was not available to transport you the short distance between the towers. It will be back this week. The buildings are connected by the under-cover car park which is always an option also.

I am pleased though that once settled you enjoyed the quality of the suites and the amazing views on offer.

I hope to see you again soon.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

First impressions mean a lot, and here they were brilliant. Service at front desk was friendly and helpful, plus room was ready 3 hours before advised. Then to open the door to the apartment and straight away see an expanse of blue water was awesome. The apartment on 33rd floor is spacious, modern and clean. Views are outstanding, kitchen has all you need, bathrooms great and beds very comfortable. Location also is really good, especially if you prefer Broadbeach to the more hustle and bustle Surfers. Have stayed in a few places here, my aim now is to never stay anywhere else. Simply outstanding.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room with ocean view!
2 Thank BenLeaver
Dear BenLeaver,

Wow, thank you for such an overwhelming review. It sounds as though you stayed in one of our Two Bedroom premium Ocean View suites. The views from there are simply stunning. Coming into whale migration season guests will be able to whale-watch from their balconies from these suites!

It is flattering that you would recommend us and stay with us again after trialling many accommodation providers on the Coast.

I look forward to seeing you then.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We were there for 4 nights and our group had 3 rooms. The booking process to book 3 rooms was not the most convenient. I had to make a couple of overseas call to AU to get my request processed. After paying a deposit upon making the reservation, a few days before the trip you are also expected to pay in full. That process again was painful and needed improvement.

Our request for early check in was not fulfilled so is our request for high floor. We understand both is subjected to availability but we did not feel the staff went the extra mile to assist.

Having said the above, the rest of the stay was perfect. Apartment is well maintained, clean, modern. The equipment in the apartment are functional and in good condition. The location of Peppers is also good with eateries, malls, casino and the beach just nearby.

One of our friends is extremely satisfied with his stay but that is because he did not go through the reservation stage. We would be as well if not for some improvements needed for that process. So for us it just falls short of being Excellent.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Kevin_Tan_737
Dear Kevin_Tan_737,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback following your recent stay with us.

I would welcome any specific feedback in relation to the booking process that you think we could improve. Please email me at broadbeach@peppers.com.au

Reservations can all be done via email if this is a preferred method, or you can always book direct on our website.

I am pleased though that after your arrival you found the suites to be clean and the service and facilities met your expectations. I am sorry that as it is currently busy school holidays we were not able to facilitate an earlier check in. We always try our best to fulfil these, along with high floor requests. To guarantee a high floor we do recommend booking a Premium Ocean View or Skyhome - both of which are located on high floors in Tower One.

I hope to see you again soon.

Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment with my husband and 2 kids. I really love the apartment. It is very well designed and extremely comfortable, and everything looks brand new. There is even a huge balcony with a big dining table and chairs. Our sea view is blocked by Peppers tower 1 but is fine. We stayed for 4 nights and its not enough !

Service is very good. I used the washing machine everyday and was happy that the packets of laundry powder were replenished everyday. I also love the expresso machine and the coffee is fantastic.

The beach is across the road and is very clean and quiet most of the time, except every evening when large groups of mainland Chinese tourists arrived and made a lot of noise. However, the beach is really long and we just had to walk further away to find some peace. My kids enjoyed playing on the beach everyday.

There is a large supermarket in Oasis shopping center right beside Peppers, and next to Oasis there is another shopping mall and a food court with a stall selling Chinese food.

If we visit Gold Coast again, we will definitely stay here again.

4 Thank Rosamund
Dear Rosamund,

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback following you recent Peppers Broadbeach experience.

I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed the service and facilities we have on offer. Our location is also certainly second to none being so close to some of the Gold Coast's best restaurants, cafes and boutiques.

I do hope to see you all again when you next visit the Gold Coast.

Adam Taloni
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadbeach
Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach
The Star Gold Coast
#8 of 21 in Broadbeach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,688 reviews
Meriton Serviced Apartments Southport

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!