“Quiet, spacious, great service,Only external restaurants”
Review of Peppers Broadbeach

Peppers Broadbeach
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Broadbeach
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My experience of Peppers Resorts has always been good and this is no exception. We stayed in a one bedroom suite, which was meticulously clean, spacious, well designed and very well appointed. The bed and bed linen were comfortable and upmarket, There was plenty of water pressure to ensure a luxuriant shower, the views are great and the curtains are sufficient to appropriately black out the room. The car park is secure with relatively large parking spaces. The staff were efficient and helpful. The only disappointment was food is only delivered from external restaurants. While there are a number of restaurants close by (nearly just downstairs) I found our choice (Belgian Biere Cafe) quite poor. Oh yes, the bath towels are just that, towels, not bath sheets.

Room Tip: This review is about a suite, maybe the straight rooms don't have the size we experienced.
1  Thank KenGAtOz
PBBGeneralManager, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Dear KenGAtOz,

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback.

I appreciate the detail you have provided in relation to your experience, and am sure other reviewers will too.

All of our rooms are 'suites'. We do not have any hotel rooms as such. The smallest suite is a One Bedroom Suite which I am assuming you stayed in. These are an average of 79sqm and all have a separate study and lounge area, balcony with furniture, kitchenette, laundry facilities and bathroom with separate bath and shower. A standard hotel room is about half this size.

We actually do provide bath sheets in all suites. Per bathroom there is two bath sheets and one bath towel as a minimum. There are also two bath robes and slippers provided for each master bedroom.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy the Bavarian Bier Cafe downstairs. We have received a lot of great feedback on them the past year. I will keep my eye on it for you to ensure we are recommending guests to proven quality establishments.

I do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had a very brief overnight stay in a 1 bedroom apartment and were very pleased with the quality of the room, its location and general amenities. Close to restaurants and bars there was absolutely no problem with finding somewhere to eat. There were quality appliances in the kitchenette which would make it easy for the guest who would prefer to self cater. I highly recommend this venue and would choose to stay there when next we visit the Gold Coast.

Dear Patricia B,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review after your recent, albeit brief, stay with us.

I am delighted that the facilities in the suite and the location of the property met your needs.

I do hope to welcome you back again soon, hopefully next time for a longer stay.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had 5 nights in Peppers Broadbeach in March. We were in a 1 bedroom apt with southern views looking down the coast and mountains,quite pleasant but northern aspect would be better as you would get sun on the balcony. We were on 25 th level.
The apt was very spacious and brand new very comfortable in all ways. Kitchen well appointed with everything if you want to cook.
Parking under building secure and safe.
Great restaurants and some reasonable shopping. Casino across the road with a monorail that will take you over.
Pool area nice but no sun.
Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a north facing if you want sun. High up.r

Dear Maggie K,

Thanks so much for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

To work out which suites suit your specific needs, please feel free to contact our friendly reservations team to discuss options prior to your next stay.

Each room type has different aspects to offer. We will do our best to tailor your requests to meet your needs.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next Gold Coast getaway.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

As residents of Broadbeach (currently living in another city) we booked Peppers Broadbeach based on feedback we'd received from visitors to our own home. We weren't disappointed. We had a 2 bedroom room on the 17th floor. Nice views. Great location. Housekeeping and service are average - but you can't have everything! Be sure to familiarise yourself with the many restaurants near the hotel who do discount deals with Peppers desk and you can room charge your bill. The 'common room' in the hotel with the tvs for the kids and Noguchi coffee tables are great for mum and dad to unwind and watch the world go buy. Book the hotel's private theatre room for a great night in. There is fantastic park for the kids (under 5's) across the road. Excellent value here and close to everything.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Travelbug2343,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travellers.

I am pleased to hear that you and the family enjoyed your stay with us and got to make use of many of the facilities including the lounge and also the private theatre.

I hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

By far the best luxury accomodation on the gold coast. Clean and well layed at rooms. We stayed in a 2 bedroom appartment and it was fantastic. Cannot fault the customer service either. Only downfall to this stay was the cold pool. The kids were so looking forward to using the toddler pool but it was icy cold and so was the main pool. Apart from that i wouldnt stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Edioh
PBBGeneralManager, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Edioh,

Thank you for such a fantastic review. I am delighted to hear you and the family had a wonderful stay with us.

I am so sorry to hear about the pool. The pools are heated to 28 degrees year-round, so this does sound like an unusual event.

I assure you the maintenance team will investigate to look at what has occurred here. I do apologise for any inconvenience.

I do hope to welcome you all back again soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Only stayed for 4 nights so chose the ocean view 2 bed apartment.
Room was excellent with all dining and laundry facilities. View of ocean was relaxing and private.

Location was excellent - close to all bars, restaurants and shopping centres.

No major negatives in the time we were there. Would have liked an indoor pool as the weather was mostly wet and overcast during our stay.

If returning would stay in same hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Trinivisitor,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and the photos after your recent stay with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the property, the suite and all the facilities we have to offer. I do apologise about the weather of late. Hopefully next time you stay you will experience the beautiful sunshine that Queensland is known for.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I recently stayed at peppers for 3 nights at the start of march, for my 10 year anniversary.
From the moment we arrived we were greeted by friendly and helpful staff, check in and parking was made so easy.
We got to our room to have Celebrations playing on the stereo, champagne, balloons and a card from the staff wishing us a great anniversary and stay. I was so touched with the effort the staff went to, to make my stay a memorable one. We enjoyed use of the facility's in the hotel, the location was fantastic so close to shops and restaurants.
I can honestly say I cannot wait to stay at Peppers again, even bring the kids next time they will love it

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
PBBGeneralManager, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Vanessa P,

Happy Anniversary!

I am delighted the efforts of the team were appreciated and you enjoyed the extra little touches that aided in celebrating this special occasion.

We have such positive feedback from couples and families alike - so I am sure the kids would have a blast when you bring them along next time.

I look forward to seeing you all then.

Adam Taloni

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
#4 of 7 in Broadbeach
QT Gold Coast
QT Gold Coast
#5 of 31 in Surfers Paradise

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!