“Excellent Hotel and Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Peppers Broadbeach

Peppers Broadbeach
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Broadbeach
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent Hotel and Excellent Service!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed our stay with Peppers Broadbeach.

It was a surprise organised by my mum and husband so it was definitely a wonderful start to the weekend :-) We stayed in a 2 bedroom Premium Ocean Room.

We had a couple of issues but they were very quickly resolved and we the service that was provided was fantastic!

Kristy Lee was simply wonderful when my brother in laws shirt got stained from the iron and washing machine. The Levi's shirt was dry cleaned by Peppers and when the stain still didn't come out, my brother in law was compensated so he could purchase a new shirt. All hassle free! The service on this occasion was simply outstanding! We all commented on how surprised we were that we received such genuine and caring service in order to get the problem resolved. so quickly. Normally a hotel would just say 'too bad so sad' (so to speak) but not you guys! You honestly blew us away!

We were met with smiles and wonderful service! House keeping even made up my 10 wk old son's cot and folded down the sheets and put his teddy on his pillow! It was the most adorable thing ever!

The rooms were very clean and tidy and it was so handy being so close to the restaurants and shops.

Keep up the fantastic work!

I would highly recommend this hotel to family and friends and can guarantee that we'll be staying here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Awedding_13,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review detailing your recent experience with us.

I do apologise for the issue with the shirt, however I am so glad that Kristylea handled it in a professional and efficient manner for you.

Thank you for the kind words also on the housekeeping staff - I will pass this on to the team.

I hope we are able to welcome you back again soon.

Adam Taloni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (638)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We just got back from 12 days at Peppers and we had a wonderful stay.
We had a 2 bedroom apartment in tower 2 overlooking the ocean the apartment was excellent the layout and all the amenities were top notch. rooms were clean and were cleaned daily and the staff were very helpful nothing was a problem. The pool area was great and being able to have a barbecue while the kids used the pool was excellent. Restaurants at your doorstep and beach as well you have everything you need at broad beach we didn't even go to surfers.
I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: East side of tower overlooking the ocean the corner rooms have big balconies.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear ConLambrou,

Thank you so much for taking the time and making the effort to post this review and upload the accompanying photos. They say a picture paints a thousand words!

I am delighted to read that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us in Tower Two and enjoyed all the property had to offer including pool and BBQ's.

I hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Tamworth, Australia
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I cannot reccomend this place enough. They constantly went out of their way to be welcoming and helpful. The facilities are first rate the Theather room was quite a hit with the kds and the pool was great for my 3 year old. The only bad thing is this will be my standard from now on and the bar is now set pretty high..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Beaver076,

Thank you for the huge compliments on the team, the service, the property and location. I am delighted that you were so impressed by what we have to offer.

I do appreciate you taking the time to post this review so that other travellers can see what to expect from their Peppers Broadbeach experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back on future visits.

Regards,

Western Australia
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I gave my 3 adult sons theme park passes for Christmas & also booked them a 5 day stay in the the 2 bedroomed apartment @ Peppers. Their reviews of this hotel were:
A brilliant hotel, fantastic apartment, spotlessly clean, very comfortable & with excellent beds. It was close to many restaurants with lots of varieties & in particular it was close to an excellent German restaurant that we went to twice it was so good. It was also next to the Casino but the noise did not impact on us at all & the room was very quiet. It had a terrific pool & we used the gym every day. It is a fair way away from the theme parks but there were good shuttle bus if you did not have a car. The reception staff were totally amazing!
Being a bit further away from the main GC strip it felt safer & quieter & we would all highly recommend this hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Jennifuz,

You are indeed a very thoughtful mother. Your boys must take very good care of you!

I am so pleased that they were thrilled with their stay with us and that they found the staff to be super helpful.

The Bavarian Bier Cafe located downstairs is certainly a popular spot for our guests and locals alike. The schnitzels are my favourite, and who cant go past a litre of bier?

Broadbeach is indeed a few kilometres from the bright lights of Surfers Paradise. It is a little bit quieter, more family-friendly, more cosmopolitan and has a greater array of quality cafes and restaurants. All of the qualities we love!

I hope that next time you will also be able to stay and experience what your sons did this time around.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The staff couldnt do enough to make our stay most pleasent. We spent 2 weeks in a 2 bedroom part oceanview in tower 1. Very well maintained, clean accomodation both internal and external. Pool area has ample deck chairs to cater for all, pool maintence everyday very visible. Perfect location, great facilities and caters for all requirements form restaurants, cafes to shopping centers etc. I have stayed at most properties in Broadbeach over the years and the Peppers resort has the best staff and service standards. Congratulations to the management and staff for caring about your guests and making them feel welcome. Keep up the great work. If your looking for a fantastic experience, excellent service and accomodation you cannot look past Peppers Broadbeach.

Dear K C,

Thank you for the huge compliment. I really appreciate the kind words you have in relation to your two week stay with us.

I have forwarded this feedback on to the team, especially the maintenance team that often go unnoticed. They indeed keep the pools sparkling all year round, it was very nice of you to notice.

I hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed at Peppers from 22-29 January. Queensland was hit with tornados, cyclones and severe floods... and the Gold Coast had the worst weather it had seen for many years. Even with the torrential rain and howling winds, we still managed to have a wonderful stay.

The 2 bedroom apartment was stylishly appointed with all the mod cons and luxuries you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The main bedroom and ensuite was spacious and the bath and shower with a view was a lovely touch. It was wonderful to have more than enough wardrobe space for a change, with plenty of coathangers. The bed was extremely comfortable and the pillow menu was a wonderful touch. Our view was breathtaking, even when we were looking at storms rolling in over the sea.

The entire hotel is lovely, from the pools to the gym, steam room, games room and pool etc... and we loved the private cinema! The staff were all incredibly helpful and friendly, especially in what was very difficult circumstances with the cyclone over the Australia Day long weekend. The TV in the bedroom didn't have much reception once the bad weather came in (I am assuming because of the low lying cloud) but our main TV in the loungeroom continued to work, for which I was very grateful as we had to spend a lot of time indoors. For us it was definitely worth spending the extra money to have an apartment on a high floor facing the ocean.

The location is brilliant being so close to the beach, restaurants and shops. You really couldn't ask for anything more. We hope to visit again in the not too distant future.

Room Tip: We found it worth paying the extra money to have an apartment on a high floor facing the water. The...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Physiegirl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this lovely review of your recent experience with us.

I am so sorry your stay was interrupted by the severe weather - looking out the window today you would never known such an event took place.

I really appreciate your understanding and kind words on how the team handled the situation. It was a trying time for all guests and staff however I do believe we did the best we could to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests.

I do hope to be able to welcome you back again soon in some finer weather.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Love this place.... I'm such a princess with hotels and no where is generally good or clean enough for me...
However we are planning to go back for our third stay here in a 12 month period in May! (Yet to book... Waiting for a special deal, hint hint peppers).
Staff are a great help, polite, but also you never really see people so its peaceful. We had a couple of small issues in the stats stay (washing machine, bags taking a while to get to the room) but the staff were amazing and bent over backwards to fix this for us.... To me anywhere can be 'great' but only when you have seen how they manage an issue do you really see how great. Peppers Broadbeach, your outstanding and looking forward to coming again!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kirsty R
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Kristy R,

I am thrilled to read that we can meet the standards of a 'Princess'!

It is so rewarding that you have come back again and again to stay with us. This truly is a sign of a satisfied guest.

Thank you for the kind words in relation to the service you received from the team, I will pass on your thanks to them.

We will be having a very hot special coming out soon via our rewards program ClubCUsoon. Visit the website for details - it is free to join!

I look forward to welcoming you back on that third stay very soon.

Adam Taloni
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadbeach
Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach
The Star Gold Coast
The Star Gold Coast
#8 of 21 in Broadbeach
Meriton Serviced Apartments Southport

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!