“Peppers Broadbeach Outstanding”
Review of Peppers Broadbeach

Peppers Broadbeach
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Broadbeach
Reviewed November 1, 2012

A wonderful hotel. Room terrific, staff terrific and (although I realise we may not always get such a great deal) the value was outstanding. The size of the apartment was a great feature. In fact we chose Peppers even though our friends were staying next door in the Sofitel because of the large 75SQM size of the apartment.

While we chose a non-ocean view for economy there was still an ocean view and it seemed to us that the design of the building would give all rooms some view of the water. Certainly it is our intention to always stay there in future.

One small criticism. We were in room 1101, and we realise that many rooms may be individually owned with different appointments, but our room had no full-length mirror which is a drawback when dressing to go out. (However have since been informed that this will be remedied in all rooms shortly

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear Rick and Sue A,

I am delighted to hear that you had such a fantastic experience with us recently.

Our One Bedroom Suites certainly are spacious. They are typically twice the size of a standard hotel room, plus they all have balconies!

You are correct, full-length mirrors will be installed to all units over the course of the next month. I hope you enjoy this improvement on your next stay.

Adam Taloni

Write a ReviewReviews (3,349)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed in a 1 Bedroom ocean suite for our 1st Wedding Anniversary, we were welcomed to our room with a complimentary bottle of bubbly & we found the suite to be so clean & set up beautifully. It was an absolute pleasure staying at Peppers Broadbeach, if we hadn't been so busy it would've been great to spend some more relaxation time there! I did get to enjoy the bath tub, beautiful to sit back & relax in! All staff we encountered were very pleasant & helpful. Definitely hope to come back for future anniversaries or just for a weekend away!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Mrsmorton85,

Happy Anniversary!

I am so delighted to hear that we helped make such a special occasion memorable.

I am pleased your stay in the One Bedroom Ocean View Suite, and that the staff helped you celebrate the milestone.

I look forward to seeing you at the same time next year!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed at a higher level, and loved the view from our room looking east south to the beach and the mall.
The room was very clean and elegant.
It is one of the best accommodation that we have stayed in!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Eddie C
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Eddie C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review following your recent stay.

I am pleased that your expectations were met and that your hold your experience in such high regard.

I hope to be able to welcome you back again to the property soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

New, clean, large, modern & top quality interior. We enjoyed our stay at Peppers Broadbeach. The two bedroom apartment has two well appointed bedrooms & bathrooms, decks all the way round and a wonderful view back up to the Coast. With excellent service from friendly staff, all up it's the best serviced apartment we've ever stayed at.

A couple of minor hiccups with a wobbly dining table and whistling from the wind which was quickly fixed. The quality of the suite, location close to the beach, surrounding restaurants & shopping is a killer relaxation combination. We can't wait to visit again.

Room Tip: The view from a corner suite is fab.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Hong Kiwi,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us in a Two Bedroom Suite.

I appreciate you taking the time to post this review and upload the accompanying photos. This insight will give many future guests a good idea of what they can expect from the Peppers experience.

I hope to see you again soon when you next travel to the Gold Coast.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at this excellent property this month.
Would have to agree that this place combines both luxury and convenience. From the spacious rooms with excellent views to friendly reception team who are always welcoming and very prompt with helping the guest. This property is delight to stay.
Would surely be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Nandita Y,

I am so pleased to hear that your recent stay lived up to your expectations here at Peppers Broadbeach.

I really appreciate the feedback given, I will be sure to share this with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back for subsequent future visits.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Me and my partner had a 3 night stay at Peppers and I was overall very impressed with this hotel. We had purchased a mystery deal from website 'wotif' and were happy to find out we had secured a stay at Peppers. On arrival the girls at the desk were very helpful and friendly. We had free parking and free internet access, we had an loan ipad also but had to give a $300 bond to secure it. We stayed on the 5th level and had a partial view of the ocean even tho our room wasn't a 'ocean view' room. There was little ground noise as well. Our room was spacious and the funiture was new and clean. I loved our pillows and our shower head. Plenty of room for 2 in there. The housekeeping didn't come till around 2 o'clock which was a little late, by that stage we were home from being out all morning and couldn't be bothered with it which is a shame. The gym was big and had new equipment with music and tvs playing. I enjoyed the sauna, theatre room and zen garden also. It was easy to walk to all the shops, very central. All in all we really enjoyed our stay with Peppers Broadbeach and will Definetly be coming back. The staff, location, facilities and extras makes this hotel 5 stars in my books.

• Stayed: October 2012
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Dear Jackie J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review following your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your suite, the service and facilities we have to offer.

I hope to see you again soon when you next visit the beautiful Gold Coast.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Dear Adam,
Just a few lines to let you know how our recent experience was when we stayed 3 nights to celebrate my husband’s 50th. We wanted luxury and something special. I had read during my online research that Peppers was the best accommodation to be found on the gold coast. I could not agree more!
We stayed in an ocean view room on 13th floor in tower one and it was magnificent. The room was immaculately clean and maintained to perfection.. (and I am very fussy). I actually found it difficult to see how a room could be kept that dust free and spotless. The furnishings, bathroom, kitchen and all accessories were beautiful. Every tiny detail taken care of and there literally was not another thing to add to make it any better. Loved the pillow menu. Great idea the TV media centre. Balcony area was gorgeous and also spotlessly clean. Best gym I have ever seen at a hotel. Pools were lovely and comfortable lounges too.
Every staff member we encountered was friendly, professional and welcoming and was obviously committed to ensuring our stay was exceptional. The French champagne for my husband was a gorgeous surprise on arrival for both of us and a lovely drop too, which we enjoyed whilst whale watching from our balcony’s amazing view. (Although I know you couldn’t have organised the whales.. or did you?)
The location of the hotel couldn’t be better. A great mix of eateries and shopping without the crowds and noise.
So all in all, our eagerly awaited trip was absolutely perfect.
Congratulations to the whole Peppers team for an unforgettable experience. You truly do stand by your motto. “It’s all about you”
Thank you so much. We will definitely not stay anywhere else on the Gold Coast now we have experienced Peppers.
Warm Regards,
Jodie

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jodie L

Dear Jodie L,

I am delighted to hear that your recent stay with us for your husband's 50th was such a success.

Thank you so much for going into so much detail regarding your stay. It certainly sounds like you had a ball.

I hope that future guests will be able to make up their mind easier on where to stay when they visit the Gold Coast.

I hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Adam Taloni

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
#8 of 33 in Surfers Paradise
The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!