We stayed for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom unit in Tower 1, closest to the beach. It was an '01 type apartment on the end of the building with a wide frontage, 3 balconies, and nice views of the sun setting over the hinterland from the western balconies and ocean views up the coast from the northern balcony which opened off the living area.
The building development is literally brand new and is actually called Oracle, Peppers are just the management company. I suggest people google ‘Oracle Broadbeach’ if still unsure about booking so they can see the building in its full glory because if anything I don’t think the Peppers website does tit justice compared to seeing it in real life.
The unit was beautifully styled and furnished, modern and luxurious. The master bedroom has a king bed and an amazing ensuite with bath and separate shower with big rain drop shower head. The freestanding basins look amazing. The 2nd bedroom was very comfortable also with two-way bathroom and a separate full laundry.
Being residential style the kitchen had everything needed for full meals although we didn’t do any major cooking. Nice to see a full size fridge/freezer too, although I would have thought an Nespresso pod machine or similar in the unit would have been a nice touch as is the case in other high end hotel buildings on the coast, as opposed to the instant coffee sachets that were supplied.
There is an array of cafes and restaurants in the Oracle complex and of course the Broadbeach Mall is only a 2 min walk away with its shops, bars and clubs and the Casino just a bit further away. From the elevator to the beach shoreline is only 2 mins as well…. Speaking of the elevators, they are amazing as you will see!
We had such a busy weekend we didn’t get to use the pool or other facilities although we will next time.
Ok, yes, price is up there but having stayed in many other 5 star buildings on the coast it is worth it, and if you shop around you can spot it in the mystery deals like we did.
My only comment would be for Peppers to approach the Body Corporate for approval to install better direction signs in the basement so guests can easily navigate through the very large basement retail parking area to the guests/residents parking section. Also, there was a large gap between the units dividing column on the balcony to the balustrade, so big in fact the 10 year old child from the unit next door to us wandered on to our balcony one afternoon. Not sure what the deal with that is from a design perspective and it wasn’t a problem for us and not a safety issue either but it does lack privacy and security and parents with kids should be aware.
Peppers Oracle Broadbeach is a must experience for anyone who wants a comfortable, convenient yet indulged escape and I can wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of the one and two bedroom suites. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features include a pillow menu and gourmet mini bar with local and organic products. The on-site facilities are endless including Zen gardens, tai chi lawns, private cinemas, guest lounges, teppanyaki barbecues, steam rooms, saunas and lap, plunge and resort pools. On the doorstep you will also find over 100 alfresco restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world and within a short walk are attractions such as The Star Gold Coast, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Pacific Fair. *Please Note: Complimentary internet access provided for one device per room per night. Important information: Please note resort check in is conducted at Tower 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast