“The best resort building standing in Queensland.”
Review of Peppers Broadbeach

Peppers Broadbeach
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Broadbeach
Brisbane, Australia
“The best resort building standing in Queensland.”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom unit in Tower 1, closest to the beach. It was an '01 type apartment on the end of the building with a wide frontage, 3 balconies, and nice views of the sun setting over the hinterland from the western balconies and ocean views up the coast from the northern balcony which opened off the living area.

The building development is literally brand new and is actually called Oracle, Peppers are just the management company. I suggest people google ‘Oracle Broadbeach’ if still unsure about booking so they can see the building in its full glory because if anything I don’t think the Peppers website does tit justice compared to seeing it in real life.

The unit was beautifully styled and furnished, modern and luxurious. The master bedroom has a king bed and an amazing ensuite with bath and separate shower with big rain drop shower head. The freestanding basins look amazing. The 2nd bedroom was very comfortable also with two-way bathroom and a separate full laundry.

Being residential style the kitchen had everything needed for full meals although we didn’t do any major cooking. Nice to see a full size fridge/freezer too, although I would have thought an Nespresso pod machine or similar in the unit would have been a nice touch as is the case in other high end hotel buildings on the coast, as opposed to the instant coffee sachets that were supplied.

There is an array of cafes and restaurants in the Oracle complex and of course the Broadbeach Mall is only a 2 min walk away with its shops, bars and clubs and the Casino just a bit further away. From the elevator to the beach shoreline is only 2 mins as well…. Speaking of the elevators, they are amazing as you will see!

We had such a busy weekend we didn’t get to use the pool or other facilities although we will next time.

Ok, yes, price is up there but having stayed in many other 5 star buildings on the coast it is worth it, and if you shop around you can spot it in the mystery deals like we did.

My only comment would be for Peppers to approach the Body Corporate for approval to install better direction signs in the basement so guests can easily navigate through the very large basement retail parking area to the guests/residents parking section. Also, there was a large gap between the units dividing column on the balcony to the balustrade, so big in fact the 10 year old child from the unit next door to us wandered on to our balcony one afternoon. Not sure what the deal with that is from a design perspective and it wasn’t a problem for us and not a safety issue either but it does lack privacy and security and parents with kids should be aware.

Peppers Oracle Broadbeach is a must experience for anyone who wants a comfortable, convenient yet indulged escape and I can wait to come back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank soopjonas
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Dea Soopjonas,

Thank you so very much for your very detailed review and accompanying photo from your recent stay with us in a Two Bedroom Suite.

You certainly have pointed out many of our key features on offer, and I appreciate that you recognise what we offer as value for money. I hope you do make time next stay to enjoy the pool and other facilities on offer.

In relation to the car park signage and coffee pod machines in the suites - watch this space.....

Adam Taloni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (647)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The stay was perfect, the room was excellent,service and staff also excellent. we could fault nothing. We stayed for one week but it will certainly be a longer stay next year. The only thing we regret was not staying longer this year. We stayed at Peppers Port Douglas last year and would give that location the same excellent rating.

Room Tip: Request the higher levels, the views are. stunning. Request northern side, you will get more sun.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sidney D,

I am so pleased to hear that your recent stay with us was perfect. Thank you for the kind words on the service you received, I will be sure to pass this on to the entire team.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Surfers Paradise, Australia
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Peppers Broadbeach lived up to it's reputation when we checked in on Saturday 25th August. From the moment you enter you are greeted by friendly staff, a sensational room and facilities and nothing is ever too much trouble for anyone.

We had a night to ourselves on Saturday which was lovely and then our two toddlers joined us on Sunday for a day in the pool and time in the cinema. The kids LOVED it and the pool was the perfect temperature, never took your breath away which most pools do even when heated.

I would gladly recommend Peppers Broadbeach to everyone wanting the best service, state of the art facilities all located in central Broadbeach.

Room Tip: All rooms are well equipped. We stayed in the one bedroom suites in tower 1.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Chereelee,

It is lovely to read that you enjoyed your time at Peppers Broadbeach so much - with and without the children.

I really appreciate the effort made to post this review to inform other travellers what we offer.

I hope to see you again soon for your next Peppers experience.

Sydney
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We only stayed here for 1 night on the way down the coast, but wished we had stayed longer. The stay was faultless. The room was perfect with everything you could possibly need. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was divine, great showerhead etc.
The location is great, short walk to the beach and there are a number of cafes/restaurants as soon as you walk outside. Will definitely stay here next time we are on the Gold Coast.

Dear Gilly83Sydney,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, albeit only a brief one this time.

I thank you for taking the time to post this review, and for the kind words.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon, hopefully for a longer duration this time!

Toowoomba, Australia
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stayed on 26/08/12 in a 3 bedroom skyhome at Peppers Broadbeach. Even though it was only for one night it is a great hotel and definitely one I would come back to. The 3 bedroom was huge and was on level 40 so the views were amazing and we basically spent the whole afternoon with plenty of family and friends eating and drinking in the room and enjoying looking over the whole of the Gold Coast. We are going to have to make it so we stay more nights next time because it looks like downstairs has some great restaurants and shops that would be good to visit with more spare time. Although my partner did visit Max Brenner and bring me some chocolate back while I was having a spa!
The staff were very friendly and even the fact that I got a buggy escort through the car park to where I should park my car and help with all my bags to my room gave the hotel that extra personal touch and showed the extra mile they go for service.
The room was huge and the bedrooms were all good sizes with amazing views from all rooms. I quickly checked out the pool area and guest lounge etc which all looked nice. Only downside is the pool area in Tower 1 is in the shade of an afternoon, but only minor as the spa was huge and did the trick.
Overall the 3 bedroom is good value especially if you had a group of friends or family going, the location is very hard to beat and the staff and service is second to none. I am definitely going to stay at Peppers next time I visit the coast.

Dear Luke T,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review of your recent stay with us.

I am so glad that although only here for one night, you got to relax and enjoy the comfort of the Skyhome. They truly do deliver a special experience.

There are many restaurants, cafes and boutiques just downstairs ready for exploring on your next, and hopefully longer stay, including Mecca Bah, O-Sushi, Bavarian Bier Cafe, Crust Pizza and more.

I look forward to seeing you then.

Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Peppers Broadbeach was the perfect stay. We stayed in a 2 bedroom ocean view suite for 3 nights and loved everything about it. Perfect location, beautiful views, great facilities, friendly and helpful staff. We will definitely book again next year.

Room Tip: Great deals on Wotif or Last Minute for the larger suites with amazing views at a fraction of the pr...
1 Thank Kendall L
Dear Kendall L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review following your recent stay with us in a Two Bedroom Ocean View Suite.

I am delighted you found all aspects of your stay 'perfect'. It is indeed my pleasure to have you stay with us.

I hope to see you again soon.

Launceston, Australia
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed at this property for a week in August and had a wonderful experience. We found all aspects of service of high quality from an efficient and courteous checkin to a prompt and friendly assist to our parking facility. The level of service was impeccable and reception staff were always friendly and ready to assist.
We would definately stay at this property again and can recommend it as definately above standard apartment accommodation.
The two bedroom apartment was clean and immaculate and our views were sensational.
Well Done Peppers!

Room Tip: Ocean Views are a must. The room was extremely quiet, would not of known there wasy anyone else on o...
1 Thank Leesey_32
Dear Leesey_32,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you would recommend us to family and friends. I am pleased that you found the Two Bedroom Suite spacious and clean.

Thank you for the kind words on the service from the team, I will be sure to pass this on to them.

I do look forward to seeing you again soon when you visit us again.

Adam Taloni
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Southport
The Star Gold Coast
The Star Gold Coast
#8 of 21 in Broadbeach

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!