“Great food, service & value”
Review of The Latin Quarter

The Latin Quarter
Ranked #60 of 277 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Cuisines: European, Australian, French, Spanish, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service & value”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Ended up at the Latin quarter by chance after the restaurant we were headed for was closed....so glad it was as this place was great. Lovely, friendly staff (just the right amount of attention), food was delicious & well presented. We had the $55 3 course special which is great value for broadbeach. Salmon for main a highlight & the desserts were to die for. Will definitely be back.

Greater Adelaide, Australia
“Great food and service”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great staff and food. Even with small children (10 and 5) staff were excellent and accommodating to their needs. Everyone enjoyed the meal.

Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“3 courses for $55”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Hadn't booked on a Saturday night, which appears to be a big no no in Broadbeach if you want a table for 4 people, but luckily enough we were squeezed in here after trying a few other restaurants. We all went with the 3 courses for $55. I had duck spring rolls, steak, then crepe Suzette. Diners 2 & 3 had salt & pepper calamari, steak then creme brulee . Diner 4 had vegetarian mezze plate, salmon & creme brulee. We all agreed unanimously that our entrees were by far the best, followed by dessert, then mains. My steak was probably a little over cooked for my liking, but I think I need to start ordering it blue rather than rare!
Service was also awesome, and drinks cheap ($15 massive cocktails, you don't get that in Melbourne!). I will definitely return next time I am back on the Gold Coast.

• Visited August 2012
sydney
“Loved this restaurant”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

If I lived on the gold coast I would eat here once a week, hands down the best food my family enjoyed on our 2 week holiday, will be telling all my friends in Melbourne to eat nowhere else

“Very good”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Outstanding food, this restaurant was busy for a Tuesday night although not fine dining every plate was presented well without a fault. Simple but nice.il be back for the duck cooked to perfection.