Tripadvisor

from $59.35
More Info
from $72.84
More Info
All reviews world class talented dancers great night fabulous seats gorgeous staff highly recommend to anyone who enjoys drink menus aerial performances spectacular venue intimate feel excellent performance beautiful costumes crazy horse exclusive club totally blown away the gold coast girls night
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment we arrived, the actors who took us into the venue were fantastic. Our seating was quite good (considering we brought the cheaper seats). The show was outstanding! I didn't know where to look! There was so much going on
I would 100% recommend this to anyone, I've already bought tickets for my family to go.
Ps, bottle service was so worth it. Once the show was over and the nightclub opened up. Our hostess stayed with us until the bottle was empty, serving us with vodka and mixers throughout the night. She was brilliant, thanks again Chloe :) overall 10/10 night

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful girls, handsome men, talent by the mile, Don't miss it. I took my granddaughter, and when my daughter gets here from W.A., I'll take her as well. This show is world class.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Della and I thoroughly enjoyed the beautifully choreographed routines, seamlesss transitions, entertaining and laugh out loud moments. Truly spectacular and well worth the price of admission. Staff were thoughtful, energetic and carried themselves with grace.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I love cabaret and was so disappointed to see this show. If all you want is to go out with friends, drink lots of overpriced drinks and are not interested in the show - then this is for you, as the venue itself is lovely. The show just had no talent or real variety.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
PinkFlamingogc, Manager at Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Based on all our other reviews, customers have only had incredible things to say about our current show Suave, many of them saying it is one of the best show's they've ever seen. I'm saddened to hear that you did not enjoy the show, this has been the only review we have had of someone not enjoying our show. We pride ourselves on creating a world-class variety show with world-class performers many of who have worked for Moulin Rouge Paris and Cirque de Soleil.

Our new show will commence early 2021 we hope you will give us another opportunity to change your mind.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

What a fantastic night from start to finish. Waitresses and Waiters were friendly and service was great. The entertainers were just amazing, full of high energy, fantastic dance, singing, aerial dance, aerobics and beautiful costumes. So much class with a wonderfully humorous element. Such a fun night to have out on holidays., thank you so much Suave to all who contributed to our very special night. You are all awesome.