We had 2 days over a weekend and Aruba surf resort. Upping check in it seemed to be a cute, budget friendly hotel close to the beach - perfect for what we wanted! Unfortunately there were a few things that were quite disappointing. The air con was only in the lounge room making it an effort to cool the bedroom, the television service (foxtel) was scrambled which included free to air channels, when I let then know the response was simply that Foxtel was onto it. The disappointing thing here was that there were some bunny ears (standard arial) in the room which would have fixed the problem - if only we had known about these sooner than an hour before check out. Another gripe was upon taking out the rubbish, there were only 2 massive rubbish bins to dispose of our trash, as they were in direct sunlight and the lids were so heavy, it was not the most pleasant experience.
We won't be staying here again nor recommending this accommodation to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located Broadbeach holiday apartments within metres of powder white beaches and close to every imaginable facility and entertainment venue Broadbeach has to offer. Just a 5 minute drive or bus ride to the centre of Surfers Paradise. Aruba Surf Resort offers fully self-contained apartments in a sun-drenched tropical garden setting within short walking distance to the Broadbeach Mall, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiter's Casino, Dracula's and the Gold Coast Convention Centre and 100m to the patrolled beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aruba Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Surf Hotel Broadbeach
- Aruba Surf Resort Broadbeach, Gold Coast