We had a fantastic stay at the Ocean Pacific. A few minor things that we weren't thrilled with, but they were very minor!
- Friendly reception staff
- Amazing views from the 19th floor
- Well stocked kitchen
- Great location
- Modern and comfortably furnished apartment
- Great spa
- Easy secure car parking
- Easy check in
- We had booked a King bed from Expedia, but only had a Queen. We arrived after check in, so didn't bother asking for another room as we would've had to pay a cleaning fee for our room for that night
- The floor was a bit dusty, it looked clean and the apartment felt clean, but when walking around in bare feet, our feet did get a little dirty. We didn't bother asking for our room to be cleaned though, as we weren't too worried and it wasn't terrible.
- Pool was heated but still too cold to swim in, especially the toddler paddling pool.
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay here and would stay here again!More
- Free parking