Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
11,795 results
All reviews studio apartment great location the gold coast pacific fair ocean view outdoor pool serviced daily jupiters casino north tower walking distance across the road per day great room great place to stay great facilities star casino close to shops
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

She asked for my credit card. Then she kept. After a minutes later, She was waiting for me to give her another card. I said I forgot where to put my credit card. She didn't mention that she got my credit card already. I felt so terrible. I was thinking about reporting to the police. Then I remembered that I gave her the credit card.
Also, she didn't give a clear instruction in using the card park, as I paid $10 per day for three days. The very first day, we couldn't find an empty card park in their underground parking. We circled round and round. Then came back on to the counter asking for help. I complained to the Manager.

Room tip: We booked a 2-bed rooms apartment. The rooms were OK,
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSABroadbeach, Front Office Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Day gracetam152,

Thank you for your review on us here at Meriton Broadbeach, gracetam152 please accept my apologies that your stay wasn't of the highest standard and you had some issues when you arrived. I have addressed your concerns with the staff member who checked you in and will spend some time with them on further Guest Services training, I believe you have spoken to a colleague of mine and the car parking frustrations have been cleared up with the two levels of car parking available to our guests explained.

gracetam152, Thank you once again for taking the time to leave a review as well as speaking with our Manager today, I do hope you stay with us again.

James C
Front Office Manager.

very easy access
clean and spacious room
good ocean view
close to beautiful beach
near to many stores and food stores
near to shopping centre
over all recommend it to any one who wants to travel to gold coast

1  Thank 557niman
MSABroadbeach, Night Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear nima n,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

We are definitely located in a prime spot close to best shopping, restaurants and public transport.

We will do our best to impress you even more on your next trip with us.

Can't wait to serve you again soon.!

Kind Regards,

Night Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was lovely, unfortunately there was a dirty plate with food left inside the microwave. If it wasn't for this would have given 5 stars. Generally speaking good location, service and good value for room.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear subhassaha1209 ,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to post a review after your stay with us.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated as a tool for us to try to constantly maintain high standards of quality and
service.

Please accept my apologies for the food left in the microwave during your stay. This will be surely passed to the necessary departments and for sure we will give our best to you on your next visit.

It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to have the the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards
Night Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I felt very special when I was feeling a bit tired when I arrived, I was given a bottle of water & the staff were so accommodating to my needs.
We were helped up to our room by a very nice staff & waited to see if it was okay for us.
My first impression was this has a very welcoming feel throughout . My granddaughter & I had the pool area to enjoy, which I found perfect. I really couldn't fault this Resort.

Room tip: Excellent room nothing to change.
1  Thank wenden2020

Dear wenden2020,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments and kind words regarding your recent stay experience with us!

There is nothing better than when we here that our team members make our guests feel this is their home away from home.

We appreciated having you as our guest and look forward to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards,
Night manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Room was Clean Large & simply Great !

Everything was simply FANTASTIC
Loved the Pools and the Grounds

We are Ready to go again

The Place was Great and the Staff could not have been more accomodation
Overall 10 out of 10

1  Thank joeweinstein77

Dear joeweinstein77 ,

Thank you for taking time to post your review for Meriton Broadbeach.

It is fantastic to hear your loyalty and fondness of our quality suites, location and service. This is exactly what we strive for, and we will continue to try our very best for you.

We can't wait to service you on your next Meriton visit.

Kind regards,