Tripadvisor
Broadbeach
11,803 results
All reviews studio apartment great location the gold coast pacific fair ocean view outdoor pool serviced daily jupiters casino north tower walking distance across the road great room per day great place to stay great facilities star casino close to shops
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I felt very special when I was feeling a bit tired when I arrived, I was given a bottle of water & the staff were so accommodating to my needs.
We were helped up to our room by a very nice staff & waited to see if it was okay for us.
My first impression was this has a very welcoming feel throughout . My granddaughter & I had the pool area to enjoy, which I found perfect. I really couldn't fault this Resort.

Room tip: Excellent room nothing to change.
1  Thank wenden2020
MSABroadbeach, Night Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear wenden2020,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments and kind words regarding your recent stay experience with us!

There is nothing better than when we here that our team members make our guests feel this is their home away from home.

We appreciated having you as our guest and look forward to welcome you again soon.

Night manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Room was Clean Large & simply Great !

Everything was simply FANTASTIC
Loved the Pools and the Grounds

We are Ready to go again

The Place was Great and the Staff could not have been more accomodation
Overall 10 out of 10

1  Thank joeweinstein77

Dear joeweinstein77 ,

Thank you for taking time to post your review for Meriton Broadbeach.

It is fantastic to hear your loyalty and fondness of our quality suites, location and service. This is exactly what we strive for, and we will continue to try our very best for you.

We can't wait to service you on your next Meriton visit.

Night manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

When I checked in, they gave me a cardkey, told me a different room number than was written down on the card key envelope. The key didn't work for the number written down, but did work for the number verbally given. Unfortunately it was someone else's room - I walked in - poor guy was making tea! Went back down, got a new key for the number written down, they didn't choose to escort me, which would have made sense at this point. Then when I got in to my correct room, there were crumbs all over the table and floor and other garbage on the floor- clearly hadn't vacuumed. It made me question whether I had fresh sheets and a clean bathroom. I had to call for vacuuming, and there was a whole bunch of confusion about that. No comps as a result. Disappointing.

Room tip: Check that it's been cleaned - take photos.
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSABroadbeach, Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good morning Susan E,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the recent stay with us, on behalf of the team please accept my personal apologies for the issues you have raised. We do pride ourselves on very clean suites and it seems on this occasion we did not meet these high standards. I have forwarded your comments to my senior management team to look at ways we can improve our operations to ensure these types of complaints are not raised in the future.
We do hope you give us another chance to impress and look forward to welcoming you back on the return.

Mathew L
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have stayed here on more than one occasion and never fails from the time you walk in the door.
Staff Fantastic
Rooms Fantastic
Location is the best at Broadbeach. Across the road from Star Casino & around the corner from numerous eateries including Pacific Fair shopping center all with in a easy walking distance.

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear 554SteveC554,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments and kind words with us regarding your recent stay.

We are glad that you enjoyed our central location, facilities and our first class service from our teams.

We hope we are given the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Night Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is the third time we have stayed here & we will be back. Everything for staff to the rooms are fantastic. Everything is on your door step, from the beach to shopping & some amazing dining places :)

Room tip: Can recommend the 1bedroom with ocean view :)
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSABroadbeach, Front Office Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear donnay701,

Thank you for the amazing review its always great to hear from your return guests such as yourself. Its great to see that you enjoy our central location as well as well as our quality suites. I will pass on your feedback to all the staff here I'm sure they will get a kick out of such feedback.

donnay701, Thank you again for the review we look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay,

James C