Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
11,784 results
All reviews studio apartment great location the gold coast pacific fair ocean view outdoor pool serviced daily jupiters casino north tower walking distance across the road per day great room great place to stay great facilities star casino close to shops
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I checked in, they gave me a cardkey, told me a different room number than was written down on the card key envelope. The key didn't work for the number written down, but did work for the number verbally given. Unfortunately it was someone else's room - I walked in - poor guy was making tea! Went back down, got a new key for the number written down, they didn't choose to escort me, which would have made sense at this point. Then when I got in to my correct room, there were crumbs all over the table and floor and other garbage on the floor- clearly hadn't vacuumed. It made me question whether I had fresh sheets and a clean bathroom. I had to call for vacuuming, and there was a whole bunch of confusion about that. No comps as a result. Disappointing.

Room tip: Check that it's been cleaned - take photos.
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSABroadbeach, Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good morning Susan E,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the recent stay with us, on behalf of the team please accept my personal apologies for the issues you have raised. We do pride ourselves on very clean suites and it seems on this occasion we did not meet these high standards. I have forwarded your comments to my senior management team to look at ways we can improve our operations to ensure these types of complaints are not raised in the future.
We do hope you give us another chance to impress and look forward to welcoming you back on the return.

Mathew L
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed here on more than one occasion and never fails from the time you walk in the door.
Staff Fantastic
Rooms Fantastic
Location is the best at Broadbeach. Across the road from Star Casino & around the corner from numerous eateries including Pacific Fair shopping center all with in a easy walking distance.

Date of stay: January 2020
MSABroadbeach, Night Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 554SteveC554,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments and kind words with us regarding your recent stay.

We are glad that you enjoyed our central location, facilities and our first class service from our teams.

We hope we are given the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Sanjay Lingam
Night Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the third time we have stayed here & we will be back. Everything for staff to the rooms are fantastic. Everything is on your door step, from the beach to shopping & some amazing dining places :)

Room tip: Can recommend the 1bedroom with ocean view :)
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSABroadbeach, Front Office Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear donnay701,

Thank you for the amazing review its always great to hear from your return guests such as yourself. Its great to see that you enjoy our central location as well as well as our quality suites. I will pass on your feedback to all the staff here I'm sure they will get a kick out of such feedback.

donnay701, Thank you again for the review we look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay,

James C
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in 6 Airbnb or VRBO in Australia and New Zealand and non compared to our stay to Meriton Suites!! It was the cleanest and most comfortable of them all!! Affordable and a washer and dryer!!! We would stay here again in a heartbeat!!! Thank you!!!!

Room tip: So spacious and great to have a washer and dryer!!!! Loved it!!!
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Matthew W

Dear Matthew W,

Thank you for your 5 star review based on your most recent stay with us - I am glad you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Sam.C - Manager On Duty

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Spacious and good view. But it’s a lots of room to improve on the housekeeping service and cleaning. The room carpet and the balcony was very dusty.
The water pressure was not great in our master bedroom shower.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RickyT232

Dear RickyT232,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback, I will share your comments with our teams in hope we can improve on the impression left for your self. I do hope contrary to the issues highlighted you managed to have an overall enjoyable time. Please accept my personal apologies that housekeeping was not at the standard we aim to deliver on this occasion - If you would like to expand on your feedback so we can further investigate this for you, please emal the details of your concerns to tabch@meriton.net.au

Sam.C - Manager On Duty