Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
11,801 results
All reviews studio apartment great location the gold coast pacific fair ocean view outdoor pool serviced daily jupiters casino north tower walking distance across the road great room per day great place to stay great facilities star casino close to shops
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks to Meriton Broadbeach, everything was excellent from the moment we arrive to when we left.
Fantastic staff, great rooms and amenities, close to beach, shops, food.
Will definitely be staying again.

Room tip: Better black out curtains
1  Thank Roving23879732244
MSABroadbeach, Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Roving23879732244,

Thank you for staying with us here at Meriton Suites Broadbeach - I am glad you were able to enjoy all aspects of your stay from start to end. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Sam.C Manager on duty

Excellent hotel
Great,place,to,stay,and,see,beautiful,Burleigh ,my,wife,and,myself,really,staying,there, and,hope,to,enjoy,more,of,your,hospitality ,hope,to,see,you,all,again,in,the,near,future,great,holiday

Room tip: Room very good
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy E

Dear Wendy E,

Thank you for your 5 star review based on your most recent stay with us here at Meriton Suites Broadbeach. I am glad both yourself and your wife were able to enjoy your holiday here with us. Thank you for staying and i hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ideal location for surfers, convention centre, casino or pacific fair. Very comfortable mini suite, clean and tidy. Hotel staff were very polite and accommodating. We will be back but for longer next time.

1  Thank Sue061208

Dear Sue061208,

Thank you for leaving us your review! it is appreciated and definitely valued - I am glad you were able to enjoy our central location and our suites to suit your needs. Thank you for staying and i hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have booked this hotel on many occasions throughout the last 6 years and I have never been disappointed, the location is fantastic its within walking distance to the beach and shops. The rooms are very clean and the gym and pool facilities are excellent. I have already booked to stay again this year!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank kmj92020

Dear kmj92020,

Thank you for continuing to choose Meriton for your accommodation needs when visiting Broadbeach, how lucky we are to have such a loyal guest! I am glad you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and i hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Everything was good except the level of room location. We specifically requested to have a sea view and we got room on 11th floor. How can you enjoy sea view from 11th floor? This was the point of disappointment

1  Thank sukrita2020

Dear sukrita2020,

Thank you for leaving us your review - It is appreciated and definitely valued. I do apologise you were disappointed with the view from your room - I hope that you managed to enjoy all other aspects of your stay.

Thank you for staying and i hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Samuel.C - Manager On Duty