we enjoyed staying here for our last 3 nights in Australia. The room was modern and spacious and had everything we needed. We had a 1 bed room sea view on the 11th floor which was ok but the higher you go the better the view. we had a view of the street leading to the beach. It was a shame about the broadbeach area. its like a concrete jungle. No restaurants with a sea view on the promenade except the surf clubs. I guess if you like gambling, shopping and being in a concrete jungle this hotel and location is fine but for us it was not what we expected. Perhaps the whole of the gold coast is like this I don't know. we will definitely use Meriton again when staying in the cities of Australia but wont be going back to the gold coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Broadbeach, Gold Coast Lose yourself staring into a deep blue ocean as far as the eye can see, be excited by the sound of crisp waves crashing onto golden sands, and enjoy feeling the fresh sea breeze pass you by all from the balcony of your magnificent ocean view suite. The perfect seaside escape awaits you right here at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, with 405 of the finest suites the Gold Coast has to offer, all recently refurbished and beautifully designed offering a choice of views over the stunning ocean or serene scenic hinterland. Wake for the day in plush, comfy bedding, refresh with stylish bathroom amenities and prepare the perfect beachside breakfast in your fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Space and comfort is a must when travelling with family or a group of friends, and the large open plan living spaces offer all the room you need for everyone to enjoy quality time together. Experience ultimate resort style facilities with both indoor and outdoor lap pool, spa, sauna and fully equipped fitness centre. Stroll around lush, green, tropical themed garden beds and soak up the sun poolside with your favourite read and coffee from the onsite coffee cart in hand. Experience the vibrant dining scene in Broadbeach with many cafés and restaurants lining the surrounding streets. Shop till your heart's content at Pacific Fair shopping centre moments away and enjoy strolling on the beach by day and night to experience a picturesque sunrise or sunset. For a fun filled day of thrill and excitement be sure to check out the Gold Coast's famous theme parks, Sea World, Wet 'n' Wild and Dreamworld. Public transport is a whistle away with the new Gold Coast light rail giving you easy access to many attractions such as Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Broadwater Parklands and Southport. No matter what season, Meriton Suites Broadbeach guarantees the best holiday memories with loved ones and friends to last a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Meriton Suites Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Meriton Suites Broadbeach Gold Coast