We stayed in a 2 bed apartment in January during peak time (Australia Day long weekend) and were pretty impressed.
The price was $198/might for a lovely apartment. We asked and received a room on a high floor (31) after reading that traffic noise is a problem on lower floors. Given the traffic on the highway out front I expect this could indeed be an issue. We had a non ocean view room, but as we were high could see over building next door to the beaches.
There was a $5 day charge for carparking and some palaver getting the car park ticket accredited, but no real hassle.
The pools were pretty ordinary - handy to have an indoor pool and would be good if you liked to do laps rather than muck around, but for children both the pools were quite small and probably our least favourite facilities.
The location is GREAT - very close to shops and restaurants at Broadbeach and short walk to beach.
The apartment was extremely clean and well equipped, but there were quite a few messages of the 'make sure you clean the dishes or you will be charged an extra $100' and 'don't move furniture out of position' type that were a bit off-putting.
It was lovely to be able to open windows and get fresh air (although we were there during a massive storm so the windows kept slamming shut!) as well as air con in bedrooms and living area.
Overall, a really well equipped apartment that was exactly like the photos and definitely suitable for a family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Broadbeach, Gold Coast Lose yourself staring into a deep blue ocean as far as the eye can see, be excited by the sound of crisp waves crashing onto golden sands, and enjoy feeling the fresh sea breeze pass you by all from the balcony of your magnificent ocean view suite. The perfect seaside escape awaits you right here at Meriton Serviced Apartments Broadbeach, with 405 of the finest suites the Gold Coast has to offer, all beautifully designed offering a choice of views over the stunning ocean or serine scenic hinterland. Wake for the day in plush, comfy bedding, refresh with stylish Peter Morrissey bathroom amenities and prepare the perfect beachside breakfast in your fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Space and comfort is a must when travelling with family or a group of friends, and the large open plan living spaces offer all the room you need for everyone to enjoy quality time together. Experience ultimate resort style facilities with both indoor and outdoor lap pool, spa, sauna and fully equipped gym. Stroll around lush, green, tropical themed garden beds and soak up the sun poolside with your favourite read and coffee from the onsite coffee cart in hand. Experience the vibrant dining scene in Broadbeach with many cafés and restaurants lining the surrounding streets. Shop till your heart's content at Pacific Fair shopping centre moments away and enjoy strolling on the beach by day and night to experience a picturesque sunrise or sunset. For a fun filled day of thrill and excitement be sure to check out the Gold Coast's famous theme parks, Sea World, Wet 'n' Wild and Dreamworld. Public transport is a whistle away with the new Gold Coast light rail giving you easy access to many attractions such as Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Broadwater Parklands and Southport. No matter what season, Meriton Serviced Apartments Broadbeach guarantees the best holiday memories with loved ones and friends to last a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach Gold Coast