Meriton Suites Broadbeach
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$173
$148
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$255
$186
Agoda.com
Peppers Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$183
$162
La Grande Apartments(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
$386
Travelocity
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$104
$94
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Gold Coast Inn(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$79
$75
Tropicana Motel Mermaid Beach(Mermaid Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$81
No availability for your dates from our partners
Aruba Surf Resort(Broadbeach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
9,011 results
All reviewsstudio apartmentcoffee cartthe gold coastgreat locationpacific fairocean viewoutdoor pooljupiters casinoserviced dailynorth towerper daywalking distanceacross the roadgreat roomgreat place to staysurfers paradisethese apartments
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I stayed at the Meriton while attending a conference at the incredibly convenient Exhibition Centre (would rather have been at the casino which is also a few steps away). Also nearby are some great restaurants and all the other conveniences business and leisure travellers appreciate.

Apart from the cool (as in temperature, not stylishness), awkward service from the front desk staff and a rather unattractive stain on the carpet, I really enjoyed my stay at the Meriton Apartments. They are stylishly but comfortably appointed, very clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable.

I stayed in a 2 bedroom and it had its own balcony which was fabulous even though the view was certainly nothing to rave over. Views from the other rooms were equally uninspiring and while I always appreciate opening windows, I chose not to because of the noise from the main road below. I was aware of this before I booked the room though so it's not a complaint, just heads up. With the windows closed there was no noise at all.

The facilities were superb - a choice of indoor and outdoor pool/spa and a gym my colleagues raved over. There were also a lot of great features in the room - laundry, hideaway office space etc - that I didn't even get to use on my short stay.

I would definitely stay at these apartments again for business or with a group.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Vitrioleuse
MSA-MGT, Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2011

Thank you for posting your thoughts on your stay. This valuable feedback will help us continue to refine our level of service.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I've stayed here a fair few times now. For a quick weekend away or for work trips. Its great, clean, very affordable, good service and nice modern rooms.

The indoor pool is good too, the apartments are only a short walk from broadbeach restaurants and cafes and plenty of parking, I would highly recommend the Meriton for anyone from a working single to couples wanting a Gold Coast getaway, its much better then plenty of other places I've stayed on the Gold Coast.

Room Tip: any room is pretty good
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank ronnyk76

Thank you very much for your amazing review. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your recent stays at Meriton Serviced Apartments Broadbeach.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Travelled with hubby, 3 year old and 18 month old. Got a corner apartment in the North Tower, 22nd floor and were very impressed. Got views of both the ocean and the hinterland. Saw the sun rise (Ocean view) and set (hinterland view) from the wrap around balcony. Modern appliances in kitchen and laundry, must have facilities when travelling with kids! Contemporary furtiture and colours, flat screen TV with decent selection of channels. All rooms had heat pumps which made for a very pleasant stay and handy underground carpark. Room was serviced every day to a good standand, enjoyed the heated lap pool and spa pool. No room service for meals but walking distance to huge Pacific Fair shopping mall and supermarket at Broadbeach. Not as noisy and busy as Surfers Paradise and plenty of new playgrounds for the kids at Braodbeach walkway.

Room Tip: Get corner apartment if available.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank CoquiKIwi
MSABroadbeach, Manager at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2017

Dear valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your choosing to stay with us at Meriton Broadbeach and for sharing your feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

As a 'spur of the moment Pre-Christmas get together', I booked a weekend getaway for one night for 3 adults/one child. When we arrived, the check in person, was extremely welcoming and polite and given that this particular day was one THE wettest days on the Gold Coast, it could have gone either way. As luck would have it, he upgraded us from a 2bed apt, highway view side, to a beach view. The apartments are huge, very modern, spacious and has everything you would need for an apartment stay. The grounds itself are very well kept. Both pools are lovely, one indoor and one outdoor. Location is perfect. A very easy walk to restaurants, shops including grocery shops, and of course the beach. My only negative comment, and some may consider petty, there could be better directions upon getting into and especially exitng the car park. Definitely would recommend a short or long term at the Meriton Broadbeach. A car is handy, but I left mine in carpark for the weekend anyway. Not really required. I'm sure it enjoyed the break too!!! Short time waiting when checking out....

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Pixie16

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Partner & I stayed here for 6 nights in an one bedroom apartment on 21st floor.
Our apartment faced Jupiters Casino. The apartment was well equipped and well presented on arrival plus was serviced during the stay.

Apartment had seperate bathroom, laundry and study, with spacious lounge out onto balcony. Bedroom accessed from lounge which had great wardrobe space.

The apartment was spacious, modern and very clean. Only a few years old if that. Property offers indoor and outdoor pools, nearby to Shopping, Restaurants and beach (walking distance).

However the only thing we found, that the lifts took a long time sometimes.

Would reccommend this property with no problems.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple