Stayed for 4 nights midweek in an Ocean View 1 bed apt. Nice new building, with up to date decor in the rooms. Good value for money, paid $108pn + parking $10pn. Extra comfy king bed. Full kitchen with dishwasher, lounge, dining table with separate bedroom. Room has its own laundry but no airer. Two pools, indoor and outdoor both with spas. Only downside with stay was the rooms are not serviced until after 2pm if staying more than one night. Ours were serviced usually after 3pm, we were expecting it to be made up before this, but were told they don't do them until after 2pm. This is ok because you cannot expect anymore for the price. The same room and hotel quality accross the road would be $50 or more, so they have to save somewhere and its on the staff. All staff efficient and helpful, checkin was quick. The parking underneath the building is easy to access and use. When arriving park out the front on the Highway side, there are usually plenty of 30min parks available. This driveway runs along between the building and the highway.
Location is within an easy walk to the Oasis mall and Convention Centre. Its a fair walk to the beach as the building is on the highway. Our room was on the beach side and was quiet, we didn't have any problems with noise. The hotel is frequented by a lot of international guests, unlike some of the smaller, older apartment complexes we have stayed in at Broadbeach. In the last 2 years we have stayed at Broadbeach 5 times in 3 different establishments. This hotel was the lowest price of the 3 but the highest quality. This is because the location is not quite as close to the beach as the other units.
We are happy to stay at the Meriton again, but if you like to spend a lot of time at the beach then maybe something closer would be more suitable for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet the exceptional Guest Services team as they welcome you to the perfect seaside escape 24 hours a day, right here at Meriton Suites Broadbeach. Towering over the Gold Coast at an impressive 32 levels tall, guests will be mesmerised by the sparkling ocean blue water. Breathe in the fresh sea breeze right from the comfort of your very own Ocean Suite, or experience the serenity of the scenic hinterlands in our Modern Suites, both of which are equipped with balconies. Space and comfort is a necessity when travelling with a large group of friends or family and all 405 of our suites provide just that. Designed to deliver maximum comfort, our suites are up to three times larger and promise better value than the typical hotel room, featuring open plan living spaces and the necessary facilities, including an internal laundry. Experience our resort style indoor and outdoor lap pool, spa, sauna and a well-equipped gymnasium, or host your own Aussie style BBQ at our outdoor BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Meriton Suites Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Meriton Suites Broadbeach Gold Coast