1,353 results
All reviews pacific fair great location across the road bedroom apartment the gold coast outdoor pool family holiday sub penthouse steam room ocean view short walk amazing views great place to stay great facilities car park shopping centre would stay again
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My apartment floor 16 so clean fresh. Beautiful ocean views! I enjoying with my daughter & son & my grandchildrens. We all having fun & love this place. It's brand new! Next door to the beach easy walk. There is mmm coffee & restaurant. 1 min walk to big shops. Comfortable to stay 2 wks. No problem.

Date of stay: December 2013
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I spent 5 weeks at this property on a business trip and it was good, but it's not a place where I would stay again if I could chose. Upon check in, I found the staff unfriendly. I was coming from a 30 hours flight and all I wanted was my room. They didn't make any effort to prepare my room as they told me that check in started at 2pm. In fact they even gave me the room after 2pm. I had a self contained one bedroom flat which was spacious and had a good size balcony. Furniture is modern style but looked a bit worn out. The room wasn't clean at all, I had to pass the hoover myself as I could see hair on the carpet from the people who stayed there before. They clean your room every 7 days, but to be honest they cleaned mine well only once. I could see that they didn't clean the sink in the bathroom and they didn't pass the mop. They were mostly changing towels and bed sheets. I think this has been my biggest issue.
However, it's 5 minutes walk from the beach and opposite a big shopping centre so it's very convenient. There are a few restaurants around, but the lively part of Broadbeach is 10 minutes walk from the Mantra Sierra Grand.
Finally, the indoor swimming pool most of the times dirty and the jacuzzi is not a proper jacuzzi at all (this disappointed me). The gym is small and gets crowded easily but it's ok.
One good thing is that if you stay more than 30 days they bring you a basket of food: this was a nice gesture. If you find a good rate, it's still a good place to stay. I just think that there is a lot of competition and maybe for the same price you can find something a little bit better.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Diletta
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

This would have to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! The broken furniture, broken beds (both queen beds) and don't start on the hygiene of the apartment! Dust, dust and dust! Plus not to mention a blood splatter on the bathroom wall and the faded bed linen that is unclean and looks 20 years old. I will never be booking a Mantra property again! When speaking to the reception staff all their response to these issues was "sorry we don't look after this property!"
Great service. Another reason never to stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2013
5  Thank Alan H
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We rented a sub-penthouse 3 bedroom apartment for 2 days. Apt had everything we needed, was clean, spacious and had great views. Perfect for a family of four as there was space for everyone. The outdoor pool was great, the location to the shopping mall fantastic. This was our second stay here and we would not hesitate to stay again. Only gripe was the so-called 'media room' in the apt. The telly was small, there were no black out blinds ... Not what we would call a media room by any stretch of the imagination.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel recently and not too ad. Had all amenities within the apartment but a bit sparse on some items.

Room however was large, clean and with a good size balcony. One indoor and one outdoor pool is good although when I researched this hotel thought it only had the one indoor poor.

Very close to Pacific Fair Shopping centre, Jupiters and the end of the new Gold Coast light rail when finished is opposite and will be handy.

Do not like the requirement of a $200 pre authorisation at booking. Just take the credit card imprint and be done with it.

Some better choices on the coast for me.

Date of stay: November 2013