“Hair in her meal”

The Vines Restuarant
Ranked #12 of 16 Restaurants in Baslow
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I recently had quite a good tuna roll and coffee but the elderly lady on the next table discovered a long hair in her meal. What really surprised me was that no manager seemed to deal with this problem. She reassured me that they were going to give her a fresh meal but personally I would have left and found somewhere better to eat. I was only pleased that I had finished my meal because I don't think I could have continued eating. I left shortly afterwards and only hope that things were sorted out to her satisfaction. I will certainly not be returning to this establishment in a hurry. The Vines is at the Chatsworth Garden Centre and does not appear to be run by the Chatsworth Estate. The Vines should not be confused with the nearby Chatsworth Farm Shop Restaurant which I will review in the near future.

3  Thank 2arrS