“Regular Visitor with my Mother”
Review of The Robin Hood Inn

The Robin Hood Inn
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Baslow
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The restaurant has a specials board and a regular menu all the dishes that I have eaten there have of high standard and the staff are always pleased to help with any request, the chef`s regularly change the menu and try out different dishes, for example they made their own corned beef which was delicious and plentiful. The specials are always worth trying and enjoying. We have also taken Catalonian friends there and vegetarians are always catered for with an interesting menu. Well worth going to.

1  Thank janine-mj

Reviewed May 24, 2014

had the fishcakes, tasty & nicely presented, others had meat dishes etc., food was good quality & prepared fresh

1  Thank jedlowe
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were staying near by and thought it looked decent enough to have a quite pub meal. The pub was amazing, not very stuffed, excellent service, home cooked food. My favourite was devilled whitebait.
The food portions were huge and we thought could be shared among two, in case of having starters. But nevertheless excellent value for money, friendly atmosphere, nice secluded location..

1  Thank Veera D
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Was simply outstanding, I had home cured Salmon to begin with which was fantastic, my wife had twice baked cheese soufflé which was equally as good. My main course of Sea Bass on Crab crushed New Potato's was one of the best dishes I have ever tried it was simply outstanding and to be honest I did not want the meal to end in case I never get to eat that again. My wife's Gammon was also fantastic.

I cannot wait to go back and try it again

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Ordinary pub food nothing special. Thought it was expensive for what we had. Service was ok
Would we go back - no