“You should try the fish and chips!”
Review of The Robin Hood Inn

The Robin Hood Inn
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Baslow
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was really good, and the staff were very helpful, and supplied us with drinks at the table on cue! The batter on the fish was best I've had for a long while. Need to go back soon for more!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

After visiting Chatsworth house to look at the Christmas decorations we went to the Robin Hood inn for lunch. It was our second visit in 3 months. We were greeted warmly by a lovely waitress the place was very busy. We didn't wait long for a table there were 4 of us. We all ordered starters and different main courses the food was excellent, the service was done with a smile in a very professional manner couldn't fault anything. Will certainly be returning.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Last August I began the journey of finding a venue for my husband's 60th surprise birthday party. Luckily for me on my list of potential places to visit was the Robin Hood Baslow. After a few minutes look around in their lovely garden room and a chat with Nicki I knew this was the place I was looking for. The party took place last weekend and was a brilliant success. I can't thank Nicki and David enough for their patience, attention to detail and general overall kindness during the whole weekend (we loved the place so much that the friend's gathering the next day as well as family Sunday lunch all took place back at the Robin Hood). During the party we were superbly looked after. The food was fabulous, service excellent and many guests said they would return again as it was such a wonderful place. A totally memorable party. I would highly recommend the Robin as a brilliant party venue!! Thanks to you all.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We turned up on the off chance at lunch time Friday. Staff were friendly and helpful,.The menu was average but the "specials" board seemed much more appealing . Service was A1 and the food was well presented . Portions were more than adequate. All four of us had different main courses and all were very satisfied. My lamb was particularly good. A bonus was the dog-friendliness ! The Pecan pie and ice-cream mmmmmmm yummy !

Reviewed November 15, 2013

After shopping I called here for tea with my daughter we had an excellent meal that was very nice and well priced and the staff were very friendly and helpful as we hadn't booked and called on the off chance that they could fit us in which they did no problem will call again