“great food”

Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Baslow
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Closed all day sunday and all day monday. Evening closing is flexible. please reserve for after 8pm. weekend & lunch reservations recommended.
Reviewed June 8, 2011

if your in the area, you must drop in at lunch time.
my wife and i found this little peace of Italy many years ago, and even though its around 50 miles from home, we try to visit it every few weeks.
the staff and owners are great, and the food is to die for!
and the prices at lunch time are a steal, so please pop by and give them a try.

1  Thank steve laughton

Reviewed May 3, 2011

Dated and unmemorable. Food very average other than the meat which was of good quality. Stick to grills and vegetables and you won't go too far wrong.

Reviewed April 26, 2011

We didn't expect a lot from the lunch menu ( 3 course) but were pleasantly surprised with the quality and quantity provided. There were plenty of choices in the fixed price menu.
As usual prices of soft drinks were expensive

Reviewed April 21, 2011

Went for my husband's 80th. birthday . Five adults and 4 young children. It was amazing value and the food is some of the best we have had. We were made extremely welcome and the children were able to relax in a comfortable stress free lunchtime environment. If you are in or around Baslow at any time, do go, it's not all pasta and pizza by any means. We will certainly go back especially at their prices!

1  Thank Ruddy10
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I went to Il Lupo recently after being recommended, it was amazing! The owner(Luigi) was extremely friendly and welcoming - not grumpy at all (as previously stated - it has to be accepted that some people do have bad days!) He was very attentive and from speaking with him, it was obvious this was a family run business.My husband and I had a 3 course meal - which could not be faulted - it was all absolutely delicious. My husband is italian and very difficult to please when we go out for italian food, however, he was extremely impressed with the quality and taste of his meal throughout. The food was fresh and you could tell it wasnt something out of the freezer! I had the pizza and it was cooked to perfection and delicious!! I have read some of the reviews and i was very surprised that we are talking about the same restaurant - it is absolutely fantastic!no faults. I would urge anyone who reads these reviews to visit the restaurant and form their own opinion as we did, and glad we did too!!!

1  Thank T0nyW