Ok, it's Pub Grub, but it is very good Pub Grub and you won't hear "ping ping" in the background as they quickly microwave your meal. There 8oz steaks on the "two for £10" are cooked to perfection and incredible value as are the rest of the meals on that and the main menu and they do a fabulous El Cipre Malbec for a very reasonable £13.
The staff are exceptionaly pleasant and if you are lucky enough to be served by Greg you will want for nothing, no matter how busy they are.
There are many local hostelries who would benefit from taking a leaf out of this Pubs book. Keep up the good work guys (and girls)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheatsheaf Hotel is an 18th Century coach house situated in the heart of the Peak District outside Chesterfield. The Wheatsheaf is ideal for business travellers and tourists exploring the region, with easy access to Chesterfield, Sheffield, Derby and Manchester. Situated just outside the market town of Chesterfield, the hotel is surrounded by the rolling countryside of the Peak District and near to the superb shopping facilities of Meadowhall as well as the concert and sporting facilities of Sheffield. The Wheatsheaf Hotel offers superb facilities for food in comfortable surroundings with excellent service. Hotel accommodation includes our fantastic free breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Wheatsheaf Hotel Baslow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wheatsheaf Inn Baslow Hotel Baslow
- Wheatsheaf Hotel Baslow England