Pete and Gaye were so friendly in welcoming our group into their home. It felt like being at home with family yet they gave us our privacey. Great food and plenty of it, enjoyed a fabulous dinner and breakfast. We enjoyed seeing all of the animals on the farm. Very comfortable beds and everything was very neat and tidy. I would highly recommend Pete's Farm on your tour of New Zeland. It's great to get to know the locals and what better way than spending some time with them. New Zeland is a fabulous and beautiful country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petes Farm Stay is 25 minutes from Christchurch city and airport. Watch Pete shear a sheep up close and round up the sheep with his working sheep dog. Relax after a day sightseeing and enjoy the panoramic views from all the rooms in our new house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pete's Farm Stay B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pete`s Farm Stay Hotel Rangiora
- Pete`s Farm Stay Bed And Breakfast