It’s a bit of a hike to get here. The lodge rooms are like hostels almost, small but clean. The bathroom is sparse, but clean. The view of the mountains is stunning. There is a very large, comfortable common room and kitchen, which is very nice. Internet was free wireless. I believe they had computers to use if you don’t bring your own. There was coin laundry. There is not much in the village for eats, a café that’s not that good and the Hermitage which was real expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village