The lodge is in a fantastic location and is great value for money. Compared to The Hermitage which is grossly overpriced, the room was spacious, modern and clean. Upstairs there is a kitchen and dining room which is well equipped. I would suggest that you bring your groceries in from Tekapo or Twizel as there isn't much available within the village. Overall, this is a wonderful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village