We recently spent one night at this hotel in a Chalet, perfect if you are just staying over night or if you wish to self cater. We didn't mind that we were 200m from the main hotel, the room had an amazing view of the surrounding mountains however I'm not sure that all Chalets would have this view. The bathroom was really clean. We ate at the ala carte restaurant and the food was just amazing! The salmon was so fresh and my partner had the steak which was also awesome. Would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From an intrepid journey through glacial valleys to a mouth-watering culinary dining adventure, the Hermitage Hotel is the perfect 'base camp' to discover your Peak Experience. Choose from premium hotel rooms, motel units or cozy chalets. Add world-class activities such as Glacier Explorers, Tasman Valley 4WD Tours, Big Sky Stargazing, Encounter Day Walks, scenic flights or the visual extravaganza of the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre and you have a unique, year-round alpine adventure perfect for the family holiday or your next romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hermitage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermitage Hotel Mt Cook Village
- Hermitage New Zealand
- Hermitage Hotel New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village