We stayed here for our honeymoon over Christmas eve and Christmas day!
- The views! Amazing, you can see the mountains even on a slightly cloudy day from the restaurant. We paid more money to get room that faced Mount Cook and it was so worth it.
- Chocolate treats congratulating us on the marriage, great touch! Thank you :)
- Restaurants - best restaurants and food in the Mount Cook area. I would book ahead of time.
- Room was small so if you can fork out more money for a bigger room
- Tons of tourists and very limited parking. We brought a car and were able to find a spot every night but we were lucky.
- Expensive but you get what you pay for!
Would definitely stay here again :)More
- Free parking