We stayed in villa 009 and the window view was filled with mount Sefton and mount Cook .February 10th and ice covered peaks. Certainly can recommend the buffet.$62pp , beautiful food. Don't go if you don't want to over eat, but if you plan on doing the hiking trails ( kiwi term" tramping") then you will burn that off on hooker valley walking trail no problem. The room was self contained and had 1x double and 2x singles. Everything you needed , but if you want luxury then stay in the main part of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From an intrepid journey through glacial valleys to a mouth-watering culinary dining adventure, The Hermitage Hotel is the perfect 'base camp' to discover your Peak Experience. Choose from premium hotel rooms, motel units or cozy chalets. Add world-class activities such as Glacier Explorers, Tasman Valley 4WD and Argo Tours, Big Sky Stargazing, Encounter Day Walks, scenic flights or the visual extravaganza of the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre and you have a unique, year-round alpine adventure perfect for the family holiday or your next romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Hermitage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermitage Hotel Mt Cook Village
- Hermitage New Zealand
- The Hermitage Hotel New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village