We spent 2 nights in Mount Cook in March 2013. After a long trip up from Queenstown due to amazing lakes and scenery we checked in at Hermitage Hotel. From the start staff were excellent,the hotels restaurant,bar etc are very good and the room which was a standard room was very good. Scenery and activities around the area are fantastic.Tours from the hotel were also very good should you wish to go on any. If we return to Mount Cook we will have no hesitation in booking at the Hermitage Hotel once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From an intrepid journey through glacial valleys to a mouth-watering culinary dining adventure, the Hermitage Hotel is the perfect 'base camp' to discover your Peak Experience. Choose from premium hotel rooms, motel units or cozy chalets. Add world-class activities such as Glacier Explorers, Tasman Valley 4WD Tours, Big Sky Stargazing, Encounter Day Walks, scenic flights or the visual extravaganza of the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre and you have a unique, year-round alpine adventure perfect for the family holiday or your next romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hermitage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermitage Hotel Mt Cook Village
- Hermitage New Zealand
- Hermitage Hotel New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village