“Massage heaven!”

Add it.
Methven Sports Massage
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Methven
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate way to keep you on the ski slopes, after a hard day's skiing on Mt Hutt why not have a massage to get you back on the slopes the next day. Hot Stone Massage, Sports and Relaxation massage and dry needles. All by qualified and experienced therapists. Book online through the web site.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is massage heaven. After a day of skiing you are greeted with a cozy warm room and very experienced and skillful therapists who make you feel nothing short of fantastic. Easy to access, long opening hours and a friendly chat make this the perfect end to a day full of skiing. Not to be missed when in Methven!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I've had a lot of massages in my time but my one hour with Fiona was exactly what I needed after 4 days on the slopes. Professional, friendly and completely relaxing. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Relaxing and renewing good prices.it was tough to stay awake with the music and atmosphere.A great treat after a long ski day

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had a brilliant massage from Fiona after a full on week of skiing club fields, Mt Hutt, Porters and Heli skiing. My only regret is that I waited till the end of the week! Had I known how amazingly relaxed I'd feel afterwards I would have come in sooner. The location is on the Main Street above Alpine Sports (look out for the red and white shutters and door) - it's chilled, calming and close to après for a quiet one after :) I'll be back for more and more next year

Reviewed June 20, 2012

perfect and very professional massage in a comfortable and beautiful atmosphere.