“Cheesecake to die for”

Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Kaiapoi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I eat here often, and am known for my like of Cheese cake which is just delicious. The staff are friendly and not pushy. The seating can be at a table or in a cubicle. Very clean, no kitchen smells,nice decor'. Good choice of food, good portion sizes, and will substute salad for veges. Average prices, good value for your money. Wide range of food choices, and beautifully presented. I would definately recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank paeonyrose

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Found the food very good and the menu featured a lot of old favourites. It is a shame it is tucked away and deserves a much better setting although the locals know where it is and it was crowded one the night I visited.

2  Thank Sandy R
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Had a very, very nice meal here last night. the last time I reviewed this place I was somewhat disappointed but not anymore, 4 of us went and all 4 meals were delicious. 3 Cows goes back on my list of yummy restaurants.

2  Thank Karin C
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Ate here with a group of friends. There were 9 of us dining and I could not fault the service provided especially considering the restaurant was full. Having read other reviews I contacted the restaurant about their menu as I am vegetarian. Alisha not only emailed me a copy of the menu, she phoned the next day and explained which meals could be made to cater for vegetarians. I had the focaccia melt with vegetables instead of the chicken and it was very tasty and the portion size very generous. Everyone in the group was happy with their meals and even though we were the last to leave we were never made to feel we in the way. Great friendly and efficient customer service and good value food. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

If you are looking for comfort food, then you probably can't go past 3 Cows. It's standard fare and it fills a gap. Probably best to avoid this place if you know its going to be busy. On a quiet night the service was adequate but I'd hat to be there when they're under pressure.