“A bit disappointing, food lovely”

Kanniga Thai Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 28 Restaurants in Kaiapoi
Cuisines: Thai
Christchurch, New Zealand
“A bit disappointing, food lovely”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

A crowd of us went recently to this restaurant, firstly the tables were only set with menus, but when we asked were told that is how they do it, had to go and get our own wine glasses, it is BYO wine only ($5 per bottle). The food as always was really great, and the staff friendly but I just felt it lacked a bit in so far as we were not asked if we wanted more water, any desserts or coffee, and really just left to our own devices after our meal was served.

Visited May 2013

Christchurch
“Great Thai.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My other favourite, Thai cuisine. I have eaten at this restaurant on many occasions and have never been disappointed. One of the main reasons I travel to Thailand is the food, fortunately I don't have to fly to Thailand every time I need a fix. Great food and typically nice Thai staff. A trip out from Christchurch is well worth it. Enjoy.

• Visited January 2013