“This was fun!”
Review of Adventure Stables

Adventure Stables
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We booked two adults and two 14 year old kids for the hour long ride. They have a great setup because it is just you and the guide at the stable and on the trails. We went on a hot day, but the forest trail was nice a shady and cool. The guide (forgot her name, sorry) was wonderful and patient with our two kids, as they don't have much riding experience. This made it a little challenging, as the start/end of the trail is pretty steep for inexperienced riders - but they were troopers and loved it. The only thing you have to be aware of is keeping the horses from eating along the way. My daughters horse was very strong and determined to eat, so half way through, the guide helped us carefully switch horses on the trail, so an adult with a little more strength could keep the horse from pulling to eat. We also had the guide pick a nice spot to take our picture for us!

This was a great time and I highly recommend.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"dog"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The hour long session at 50% off was great. Only complaint is our guide (young girl) spent a lot of time on her phone while riding. There are no discussion about the area, history, ect. It was a very quiet hour tour.

1  Thank miss_amanda_uwo
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great experience. Horses were well trained. The trainer was very nice and professional. She made us very comfortable, and confident with our riding.

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I am a nervous person on a horse, but the owner at the staples, wish I could remember her name, really calmed my nerves! I really enjoyed the trail ride with my husband!! We were in the area celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary at the Couples Resort!

1  Thank WiseK1988
See more reviews
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was such a lovely addition to our relaxing weekend getaway in Whitney. It was just my husband and myself on the tour and our guide was so informative and friendly. Rebel was my horse and was so smart and calm, except for trying to steal a few leaves here and there :) Would definitely go back, to ride Jonah next time though!

1  Thank Annya W