Tripadvisor
Moradabad
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews miss gunjan water park special thanks awesome stay reception staff excellent service amusement park special mention mr ankit front office food quality is room service amazing hospitality staff behaviour comfortable stay recommend this hotel awesome hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hello these is Aamir qureshi I stayed at these hotel for nearly 1 month the service is very superb all department work very efficiently to make there guest stay comfortable it was my WOW experience. Like to thank special people or we can say the warriors of these hotel who go the extra mile to make the WOW effect on the guest to start with .
Mr Shekhar at the front desk was a super Gem for these hotel . Mr Omveer he is a true warrior to go the extra mile and do whatever he can to make my experience better then Mr Danveer who made my stay very safe and clean by providing an excellent housekeeping service and many other warriors of your hotel to name for Trupti maam , Intekhab , Deepa , Kiran , Sohan , Ajay, rominder it was a superb experience . And will definitely trouble you people again . Just like to highlight the issue of wifi we had in our stay the man tried his best to rectify but cannot help us connecting it . Hope to not face these issue in my next stay . These hotel is providing a very professional and great service to his clients and every single individual is very nice in it . Thanks to Mr Yash for offering me a spa treatment it was very good . Miss you all people and all the best to all of you for your future . Thanks

Trip type: Traveled on business
GMMBGCI, General Manager at M B Greens Clarks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
It was truly a pleasure to have you stay at MB Greens Clarks Inn, Moradabad. Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation for our facilities and services have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight by all of us. We have noted your appreciation for the team members, it will surely motivate them for longtime in their efforts to provide consistent and quality services.
At MB Greens Clarks Inn, Moradabad, we put in our very best efforts to ensure a memorable stay for all our guests and I am glad that we were successful in doing so for you. Thank you for your compliments and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I genuinely thnx to miss deepa for her cooperation during check in when I was there with my wife.. very nice hotel and all staff were good food ambience everything was superb. I would like to give 5 star rating .

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
It was truly a pleasure to have you stay at MB Greens Clarks Inn, Moradabad. Your kind words of appreciation for our facilities, room and services have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight by all of us. We are happy to know that services and culinary offerings were at par with your expectations. Your appreciation for Ms.Deepa has been shared with the team and it will surely go a long way in motivating entire team in their efforts to consistently deliver the best.
At MB Greens Clarks Inn, Moradabad, we put in our very best to ensure a memorable stay for all our guests and I am glad we were successful in doing so for you. I thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Experience Was great having polite staff & adjustable. Food quality was good and services offered by the management was great.
Room quality along with cleanness was top class and staff was supporting in each and every case

Trip type: Traveled on business
GMMBGCI, General Manager at M B Greens Clarks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Hotel Clark's in,
Near to railway and Bus stand so Good transport.friendly staff,clean and calm Room,..........
Good Breakfast and Dinner.............
Hotel clean as well as room and restaurant....I love this place!.......
A very comfortable Room...........
Best Hotel in Moradabad city.

Regards
Devendra Yadav

Trip type: Traveled on business
GMMBGCI, General Manager at M B Greens Clarks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Guest,
We are glad to receive your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. At the onset, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to you for giving us a chance to serve you and pleased to receive such a wonderful words of appreciation. We are happy to know that services and culinary offerings were at par with your expectations.
At MB Greens Clarks Inn, Moradabad, we put in our very best efforts to ensure a memorable experience for all our guests and I am glad we were successful in doing so for you. I thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Many hotels are available in moradabad city but this hotel has a different identy compare than other hotels. This hotel proveds best service on time. And all staff is well and good behaviour specially miss Gunjan.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
It was truly a pleasure to have you stay at MB Greens Clarks Inn, Moradabad. Your kind words of appreciation for our facilities and services have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight by all of us. Your appreciation for Ms. gunjan has been shared with the team and it will surely go a long way in motivating entire team in their efforts to always deliver the best.