“Awesome Place! Awesome People!”

The Albert and Crown Pub and Eatery
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Alberton
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

A great little gem tucked into the small town of Alberton. Warm and inviting ambience. You feel like you've been welcomed at an old friend's as soon as you arrive. Food is excellent. The portion sizes are a bit small but the price is fair considering. If you're hungry be sure an order an appetizer. The music is some of the best I've heard so be sure and stop in if you're around on a Friday or Saturday night. You are guaranteed a good time. Say hey to the owner Steve and check out the part-time "doorman" ( he's a cutie)
I'll def be back next time I visit PEI

3  Thank Thrifty44

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We arrived at the pub after trying to eat at another local eatery. There were two seats available for the music and for dinner. At $10 a head the show was well worth it. The crowd was great, the music was amazing with Theresa Malenfant and Katie Day playing a number of sets.
The food was good as well, we went back again for lunch the next day.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

What a find! A wonderful place for a Sunday lunch. Like going back in time. I had the burger and thought it was the best burger I have had in a long time. Simple and perfect. Nice bun, lightly toasted. Perfectly seasoned, perfectly cooked patty. Simple toppings - ketchup, mustard, relish, lettuce and tomato. Just perfect. Only problem was the poor excuse of the 'house salad' they served with it at a premium of $4.99. It was just a scabby handful of lettuce with a few bits of chopped up tomato and cucumber. I don't think I have ever paid for such a pathetic salad. Fortunately, I thought the quality of the burger made up for it, so for $10.49 for the platter, I didn't bother saying anything. Would go back for the burger, but I would go for the fries next time (like my husband did) - they were great!

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Fun little pub that serves a great seafood chowder. They served a variety of local beers and have live entertainment three nights a week. Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank NearNorthernChris
Reviewed July 25, 2013

While traveling via motorcycle with a group we arranged to stop at the Albert and Crown for our lunch. We called ahead and advised them of the number in the group. When we arrived the were ready for us and the staff did a great job of greeting, seating and getting our orders. They had specials and they were good specials. I ordered the Seafood Chowder and when it came it was a great portion, and was a great seafood chowder except for one thing. It was way too salty. After eating I spoke to other friends and they found that their food was too salty as well,, especially those that had Poutine. The meals would have been better to our likeing if the salting of them were left to the customer. Some suspected that it could be where it is a pub and the extra salt might be in the food to entice the patrons to drink more. But being motorcyclists we were not about to drink up and then drive. The staff again were great at this establishment.