“Lovely Inn, will definitely recommend it to others”
Review of Northport Pier Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alberton
Northport Pier Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Alberton B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I stayed here with 8 family members for 5 nights and am pleased to recommend the Northport Pier Inn to anybody planning a trip to beautiful P.E.I. The rooms were spotlessly clean, the staff very friendly and helpful and the continental breakfast (included) was excellent. The rates were very reasonable as well. All this came with a breathtaking view of the water from a private balcony. There were also several good restaurants nearby, including a small take out canteen next door serving the most delicious "fast" foods and ice cream. It's a wonderful place for a tranquil and peaceful holiday and my whole family thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Helen154982
There are newer reviews for Northport Pier Inn

Reviewed June 12, 2011

I stayed at the Northport Pier Inn for three days while visiting Prince Edward Island with my wife and elderly mother. The rooms at the hotel are clean, comfortable, and have a terrific view of Cascumpec Bay. The hotel is located right next to the water, and fishing boats add a picturesque touch as they motor from the pier and marina near the hotel across the bay to the open water. They may wake you up as they leave en mass to the fishing grounds at 4:30 AM, but it's worth a look out the window to see them move like fireflies across the water and out of the harbor. The Innkeeper, Cathy Bullied, her husband Mark, and the hotel staff were welcoming and went out of their way to make sure all our needs were met. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Consider asking for a room with a open balcony
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Bionysus
Reviewed June 11, 2011

Did I mention that we loved it? Staying at The Northport Inn was the highlight to our trip to PEI. Mark and Cathy made us feel right at home. Our room was spacious and comfortable. Private balcony looking over the Nortport Bay and the straights of St. Lawrence beyond.
If you saw the review with low marks for "WY-FI" (mispelled) ignore it. If you are concerned about WiFi then stay in the city. BTW... I used the free WiFi everyday and it worked fine.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank FGyondla
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights while on a delightful 2 week cycling holiday in PEI. This inn did not disappoint - spacious and very comfortable room with a sofa and grand view of the ocean at our doorstep. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast included was delicious. A perfect spot for a relaxing stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank heredotus1
Reviewed September 17, 2010

We stayed here in august. The rooms were clean and the views amazing. The restaurant next door was great, one of our favorite meals on the island. We highly recommend this as a place to stay on the north west part of PEI.

• Stayed: August 2010
3  Thank LordMoodie
Reviewed July 1, 2010

We found this Inn on Trip Advisor and what we found the most captivating was that most of the time, the pictures of the resort on the web are often nicer than the actual place itself. But this was a FIRST time where the place in PERSON was prettier than the pics! The location can not be more picturesque. The view from the balcony of our room was just amazing! You can sit out with a glass of wine and watch the sunset or a coffee from the breakfast nook downstairs and bring it up to your room to sit out and watch the sun rise! The staff could not have been more accomodating, kind and helpful! And the BOATHOUSE is where we ate most of our meals for our 3 night stay!! (Our fave waitress Sheryl from Tignish with the funky glasses made our trip wicked!!) And you HAVE to true the Chef's seafood supper, the lobstedr poutine (Yes I said LOBSTER poutine) and the blueberry bread pudding!! TO DIE FOR!! The red sand beach and the marina are right out of a postcard!!! Continental breakfast was always satisfying and I also enjoyed time in the living room space to watch a movie and do a crossword. I would recommend this Inn to anyone and would go back in a second!! And we also got a GREAT last minute deal at $93 a night by doing our homework and going off season mid June. The only complaint... if you can call it that... was that our garbage was only emptied once in 3 days and toilet paper was not replenished but that was just an oversight and they did have new staff. And they are VERY miticulous about cleanliness and professionalism. But for those who complain about WI FI... sorry! We had no issues are were able to email home every day to update family and friends on our adventures as well as look up PEI local hotspots as we visited the island! LOVE YOU NORTHPORT!!! :)

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sylvack
Reviewed August 28, 2009

The hotel was pretty. Dinner at restaurant was outstanding. I could not get the WY-FI to work properly. I was able to connect to a person's across the street and was told by the staff that that would be OK. I didn't feel that it was. I spoke to the Housekeeping Manager and his response was "mine's working" and pretty much that was all he cared about.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Deb B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alberton
Rollo Bay Inn
#3 of 4 in Alberton
Mill River Resort
Mill River Resort
#1 of 1 in O'Leary

Been to Northport Pier Inn? Share your experiences!